Wednesday, January 3, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 15


At The Quartermaine hotel-Alan and Monica room-Alan and Monica were in bed together in each other's arms. “We sure just move here “Alan said “Or we can keep the room for just us”Monica said “I like that”Alan said he kiss Monica and they made love again.

In the dining room-Skye and Sierra and Ric were having dessert. Sierra was having her favorite chocolate cake and Skye and Ric were having ice cream. “Do The Police know how the fire started “Skye ask “Richard think it was hate crime his looking into it “Ric said “How can anyone be that hateful? Sierra ask “Something we are scared of what we don't understand , When I lived in Pine Valley my uncle was dating a woman with AIds and I was so scared that my uncle would get it that I join a hate group and they started a fire to the house but I ended up saving Cindy and I went into a coma “Skye said “Wow! Mother I'm shocked that you did it”Sierra said “I made a lot of dumb mistakes in my younger days”Skye said “We all have “Ric said he took Skye hand as Lorenzo came out of the elevator and wasn't happy about it. Lorenzo push himself to the table. “Skye, Sierra let's go home “Lorenzo said “I'm still eating my cake but you can go with mother “Sierra said “We will wait, Ric you can go”Lorenzo said “Skye, Sierra it was nice having dinner with you, Lorenzo Sierra will always be my daughter too”Ric said “Yes, I'm lucky to have two father unlike my children who don't even have one”Sierra said Ric left. “Daddy , That was rude”Sierra said “Lorenzo it was just dinner that's all”Skye said she kiss him as Ric was watching he still wanted Skye back. “It just look like old times you and our daughter with Ric having dinner “Lorenzo said he put his arm up on the table and Sierra saw the blood spot on his sleeve she know what he was doing.. “Lorenzo, Are you hungry “Skye ask as Sierra was finished her chocolate cake. “No”Lorenzo said “We can go now”Sierra said “Good”Lorenzo said they left.

At Lorenzo Jr/Gina -Lorenzo Jr and Gina were sitting on the couch having a drink. “It was nice to see my father back in power “Lorenzo Jr said “I’m sure Lorenzo felt the same way to be back in power “Gina said “Yes, Im glad we both have this in commons, I don't think I can be with someone who I can't share my life with all of it”Lorenzo Jr said “Me too”Gina said she kiss him.

At Josslyn house-Josslyn was looking through the mail and open a envelope thar read. “I know what you did it make me sick how can you do that to anyone , Meet me at the hospital in room ten tomorrow “ , “This isn't good “Josslyn said she was worrying about her secrets coming out .

Copyright by Skye's the limit


No comments:

Post a Comment