Wednesday, January 3, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 14


At The Quartermaine hotel-Monica and Alan room-The room was all set up for a romantic night flower on the bed and champagne on the table. Alan pour them a glass. “Here to us”Alan said they took a sip of the champagne and put the glass on the table and share a kiss. “I need you Dr. Quartermaine “Monica said they share another kiss and went on the bed and made love..

Dining room Skye and Sierra were having dinner with Ric and Skye was nervous as she took a slip of her water wishing it was something stronger. “Where is Lorenzo “Ric ask “Lorenzo with our son, I wanted some time with Sierra, Who needs to get her life in order “Skye said “Mother, You need to understand that I married Grayson right after college I never lived without him, I went from a college graduate to a wife “Sierra said “True, But you're strong”Skye said “You're mother is right now do you have a idea about a career “Ric ask “I did have this little idea of organized fundraising for charity , I do know how to get money out of rich people, I did raise money for the park”Sierra said “Yes , You did and I think it's a great idea”Ric said he took Sierra hand he always loved her like his daughter. Skye was touched by it.

At The Starr-Lorenzo Jr and Gina and Julian and Mateo and Lorenzo was their face Faith for the first time. “So you're in a wheelchair? Did Skye leave you now that you're helpless? Faith ask “I'm not helpless that would be you, No one know you're alive and in town so we can take care of you and no one will now”Lorenzo said he pull out a gun and shot Faith who fell to the floor and was bleeding. Gina check Faith. “She gone “Gina said “Good! I want her body destroy, I better be adil to trust all of you! If you betrayed me! It's you're turn! I maybe in a wheelchair but Im still powerful! I'm still in change!! Lorenzo yelled he felt like his power was coming back, “Yes Father “Lorenzo Jr said “Julian, We need to have a little chat”Lorenzo said they went over to talk. “I know that Sierra talk to you, Thanks for saying no”Lorenzo said “It would not be that hard to get Grayson out of jail “Julian said “No! My daughter needs to move on she better off “Lorenzo said “All right that's you're choice “Julian said “Yes it is “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment