Saturday, July 30, 2016

How the years go by ch 76~


“A Parent’s love”

At Zella house~ Zella was in bed with her photographer. “So do you slept with all you're models”Zella ask “It’s part of my job”The man said “Well I do love this part of being a model all the hot man I want”Zella said “Yes you have everything”The man said “Yes I do”Zella said the doorbell rang Zella got up and open the door it was Calliope. “Mother”Zella said “I just got of the phone you miss a photo shoot today, Zella how could you”Calliope ask “I was busy can’t we just do it another day’’Zella ask “Or I could replace you and I will if you don’t get your act together”Calliope said “Careful mother or I will write a book about you too”Zella said the man came in. “Why are you sleeping with the photographer You're fire”Calliope said “Mother you can’t fire James just because I slept with him”Zella said “Yes I can”Calliope said “It’s fine I hate work for you anyway.Zella it was fun”James said and left. “Mother you ruin my life! Zella said “Then be someone else model! Calliope yelled and left.

At Jane~Skye and Jax were there visit Jane. “How are you doing”Skye ask “Alright I found John journal but I can’t read its too soon”Jane said “Do you want us to hold it”Jax ask “Yes I hope you can read it”Jane said “If we find anything we will let you know”Jax said “I know”Jane said

At Stefan jail cell~Chloe came in. “Why are you here”Stefan ask “Because I believe you didn’t do it and you have my support”Chloe said “Thank you”Stefan said “How are the boys”Chloe ask “Julian is support of me but Roman isn’t which I’m not surprised Katherine raise him I didn’t”Stefan said “He will come around”Chloe said “I hope so”Stefan said

At Roman~Julian came in. “How could you not support our father”Julian ask “Because he murder my mother if Father murder your mother you would not support him either”Roman said “Maybe I know you were close to Katherine then father but I believe he was set up and I’m going to find the truth”Julian said and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment