Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 10


“Alcazar Family”
At Skye/Lorenzo-Sierra was downstairs taking care of her children she was holding Preston, “Oh Preston, I really want you to have a father in you're life, Grayson would of been a great Dad”Sierra said as Skye push Lorenzo into the house. “Sierra “Lorenzo said “Daddy, I’m sorry about what I say to you, I love you, I just want my husband back “Sierra said “I know and I love you too, I have something for you “Lorenzo said he handled Sierra a piece of paper. “Nikolas give me the house back “Sierra ask “Yes, You know I’m still powerful “Lorenzo said “You always are, Thanks Daddy “Sierra said “You're welcome, I just hope this helps you get you're life in order “Lorenzo said “I will Daddy”Sierra said she kiss her father on the cheek as Tea and Mateo came into the room with a woman. “Lorenzo “the woman said Lorenzo turn around and look at her. “Lucian “Lorenzo said the woman hug Lorenzo. “Lucian, This is my fiancé Skye and our daughter Sierra “Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you “Skye said “Yes”Sierra said “Thanks, Im glad that I was finally saved, I heard that our mother is alive “Lucian said “Yes, Lucian would you like to stay here “Lorenzo ask “No, I'm staying with Tea”Lucian said “Good”Lorenzo said as Juanita came into the room. “Lucian”Juanita said “Mother, You been alive all this time!  You left us when I was just a baby my life could've been different if you stay! I feel in love with a man who turns me into a sex trafficking “Lucian said “I’m sorry that your life turn into that, I wish I could of saved you but after you're father try to kill me I had to leave and I fell in love with another man and had a son but I been watching all of you I try to save you sooner, I work for the CIA”Juanita said “I'm glad that I'm finally home now”Lucian said “Yes you are”Tea said “It's nice to be with my family “Lucian said “You will get you're life back “Lorenzo said Tea and Luican left. “Lorenzo, Mateo we need to talk “Juanita said “Mother, I was going to take the children to the park do you want to come? Sierra ask “Sure”Skye said she left with Sierra and the children..

“What is it”Mateo ask “I been trying to find the lead of the sex trafficking but I lose track of him”Juanita said “That's not good , We will put more bodyguards on everyone , I'm still in charge here “Lorenzo said “Of course you are, Now what are you going to do about Faith”Juanita ask “I'm going to kill her tonight “Lorenzo said “I have you're back on this”’Mateo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment