Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 9


At Nikolas/Hayden-Nikolas was on his way back to the hospital his been there a lot with Alexis and Kristina in the hospital when Skye came in pushing Lorenzo in the wheelchair. “Lorenzo, Skye, I can't talk I'm on my way to see Kristina and Alexis “Nikolas said “We are sorry about that but we need to talk you are going to give our daughter back her house! I will not let you punished our daughter for you're son ! I understand you're anger with you're son I get that but think of our granddaughters “Lorenzo said “Grayson is no longer my heir that's why I took back everything “Nikolas said “I will buy it from you! How much do you want! I believe my daughter sure move on from you're son but for whatever reason she still love you're son and the house “Lorenzo said “All right we can make a deal”Nikolas said “Good “Lorenzo said

At the jail-Hayden was visiting Grayson. “How is Sierra and the children “Grayson ask “I haven't seen them, Grayson I hate that you're in here and I hate that you did this “Hayden said “Me too, I wish I never took the deal, How is Kristina and Alexis “Grayson ask “They have a lot of healing to do, We all do”Hayden said “Yes”Grayson said

At General Hospital-Alexis room-Alexis was lying in bed when Julian came into the room. “Alexis, I love you, I fell deep in love with you, I will make sure you get better “Julian said “Julian “Alexis said as she mumbled. “Alexis, You're in the hospital but you will get better “Julian said as Nikolas came into the room. “Alexis was talking a little “Julian said “Alexis, It's Nikolas we all love you and our here for you “Nikolas said “Kristina “Alexis mumble . ,”Kristina and Ned and Peter were hurt to but you all will get better and we will find out who did this “Nikolas said “Kristina”Alexis “Mumble

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment