Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 11


“Quartermaine Family”
At General Hospital-Tracy and Olivia and Brooklyn and AJ and Michael and Nikolas and Ric were waiting on the news when Richard came into the hallway. “How is everyone “Richard ask “We are just waiting on news about everyone,
“Ric said “AJ , Can I talk to you “Richard ask AJ and Richard went to talk. “AJ, I'm looking into the case, You have to keep it to yourself but did anyone hate that Peter was a Transgender “Richard ask “You think it's hate crime? AJ ask”Yes”Richard said “I been thinking the same thing, No there wasn't anyone that I know of, “AJ said “I'm going to see if the talk show got any negative letter about Peter”Richard said “If this is hate crime, They could still come after my son”AJ said “I would ask for a police guard “Richard said “Well you keep me posted “AJ ask “Yes”Richard said 

Ned room-Ned was lying in bed when Sabrina was looking at him as Tommy came into the room. “I'm glad you're help me on this case, You're a great doctor”Tommy said “Thanks, I just wish we could help them”Sabrina said “Me too”Tommy said they went into the hallway. “Dr.Quartermaine is going to help me with this case and after looking at everyone Ned and Alexis and Peter and Kristina will heal we need to keep changing the bandage and the skin will scar but soon they will get their life back it's just going to take a long time to heal”Tommy said “When can they go home “Olivia ask “Not for a while “Sabrina said “We will take care of them”Tommy said “I want the best care on them “Tracy said “You will get it “Tommy said 

AJ went to talk to Alan. “Dad, We have to watch who come see my son, Richard think this is hate crime “AJ said “No, We will watch who come in”Alan said “Thanks “AJ said 

“Dad, How are you? Richard ask “Worrying about Kristina, I love her like my own, Just like I love you and the children with Skye “Ric said “We love you too, Are you over Mother “Richard ask “I'm trying, It would be easy to get you're mother back now with Lorenzo in a wheelchair “Ric said “What about Katie”Richard ask “It's just not the same with Katie as it was with you're mother “Ric said 

Copyright by Skye's the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment