Wednesday, January 3, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 13


“Alcazar Power”
At Skye /Lorenzo-Lorenzo was loaded his gun when Skye came into the room. “Lorenzo, What's going on”Skye ask “Lorenzo Jr found Faith and I'm going to take her out “Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, I understand you need to do this but just be careful.”Skye said “I will “Lorenzo said Skye sit on Lorenzo lap. “Today when you were getting Sierra house back use all that power I felt so attractive to you “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo. “I do hate to leave you like this all hot but when I come home I will take care of you “Lorenzo said “You better “Skye said she kiss him again.,”Skye , I need you to take Sierra out to dinner make a appearance at the hotel “Lorenzo said “Sure, Do you need a aibi”Skye ask “No one know that Faith is even back “Lorenzo said as Sierra came into the room with the children she know something was going on. “Sierra, I'm glad you're home. I was thinking just us sure go out to dinner, And talk have a girl day”Skye said “What about Daddy”Sierra ask “I have something to take care of “Lorenzo said “Oh, Daddy be careful “Sierra said “I will “Lorenzo said Mateo and Julian came into the room. “Let's go”Lorenzo said they left.”Mother “Sierra said “You're father will come back to us”Skye said “Yes”Sierra said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Monica and Alan were having dinner together taking a break from the hospital. “Monica, We been so busy with the hospital, After Ned and Kristina and Alexis and Peter get better let's go on a trip together, We need some time alone “Alan said “I agree, That's why I rent a room for tonight”Monica said “I love that idea, Let's go”Alan said they got up and walk to the elevator as Skye and Sierra came into the hotel. “Dad, Monica, Would you like to join us for dinner “Skye ask “We have plans tonight “Alan said they went into the elevator, “Okay,that was odd”Skye said “Yea”Sierra said they went to a table.

Ric came out of the elevator and saw Skye and Sierra and went by them. “Skye, Sierra “Ric said “Daddy Ric, How is Alexis and Kristina “Sierra ask “Nothing changes that much, I just need a break “Ric said “Do you want to join us”Sierra ask Ric look at Skye. “It's okay, It's just dinner “Skye said Ric sit down.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment