Tuesday, January 2, 2018

All The Love We Give Part 3 ch 12


At The Park-Sierra and Skye were sitting on the bench.,”Mother, How are you doing? I know it's hard for you with Daddy in the wheelchair “Sierra said “It's not easy but I love you're father and his still the same man just in a wheelchair, When you're father was getting you're house back from Nikolas he was the man I love at the moment all the power and fear that everyone feels towards you're father “Skye said “I'm glad that Daddy use his powers to get my house back “Sierra said “Now you just have to get you're life in order, I'm going to check on you're father “Skye said and left. Sierra look at her children who were in their stroller. “How do I raise all of you by myself? What do I do”Sierra ask herself.

Tea house-Tea was home with Lucian and holding her son. “This is my son Matthew “Tea said “His beautiful, Where is you're husband? Lucian ask “Victor cheating on me,Mother took care of him”Tea said “You're okay with that”Lucian ask “Yes, I wanted Matthew to myself and him gone “Tea said “Well you have a good life”Lucian said “You're going to heal and get you're life back I will help you “Tea said

At the Studio-New beginning-Erica and Sydney we're going over things when Emma came into the studio. “Emma, What are you doing here “Erica ask “Not may people know this but I'm agents with the Wusb and I'm investing the fire at Kristina, Did you get any hate mail when you had Peter on you're show “Emma ask “Yes we did”Sydney said “I would like to have all of them”Emma said “Sure,We will help with the case “Erica said “Thanks “Emma said they give her a box full of hate letters. “I hope you find this person “Sydney said “Me too”Emma said she left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment