Friday, July 1, 2016

Forever mine part 1 ch 48- “Be careful what you wish for”


At General hospital~ The mortuary ~ Alistair body was there when Caprice came in and look at it. “Alistair you are gone I’m so sorry I love you and I will tell our children about you I will miss you”Caprice said she kiss him as Courtney and Paige and Alexis came in. “Oh Alistair our prince now what are we going to do, I love you so much”Alexis said “I’m so glad we got past everything I love you son”Courtney said “You were a great brother I love you”Paige said
Alexis went by Stefan body. “Oh Stefan I’m going to see you my sweet brother you save me from my childhood if I didn’t have you grow up”Alexis said “Stefan I’m sorry about our fight I get it I love you”Laura said as she came by him. “Oh Laura Alexis said “We will get through this as Alistair always say we our Cassadine”Paige said “yes”Alexis said “I need to be alone”Caprice said she went out of the room. “Caprice maybe you sure stay with us”Skye said “No mother, I need to keep everything normal for my children”Caprice said she left. “Oh I’m worry about Caprice she never been alone”Skye said “She will be fine”Jax said
At Blair club- Jazz~ “What a night, “Blair said “Yes it sure was”Lorenzo said “I hope Caprice is all right I know she love him”Blair said “Caprice will be fine all Alistair did was hurt her”Lorenzo said “You love Caprice done you” You would do anything for her”Blair ask “Yes I don’t have a child of my own”Lorenzo said “I get it”Blair said
At the police station~ Alexis and Courtney and Laura came in. “We have a witness to the car cash someone made sure Alistair car would hit the tree”Anna said “Who”Alexis ask “Caprice sure be here”Mac said “I will tell her”Alexis said “Who killed my son”Courtney ask as Stavors came in . “Stavors you bastard! you killed my son! Courtney yelled “Yes and I would do it again for Caprice and to get ruin of Stefan ,that was a was a bounds for taking my son”Stavros yelled “Stefan was a better man than you! I will destroy you! Alexis yelled “You will never have Caprice or the empire your life is over! Laura yelled “Stavros you are under arrest”Anna said

No comments:

Post a Comment