Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 47- “Be careful what you wish for”



At Blair club~ Jazz “Skye you need to know I love you and only you , Blair can’t take me from you”Jax said “I know you will not leave me , when been thought a lot”Skye said “Yes we have Jax said “AJ are you okay”Liz ask “yes I just hate seeing my parents like this”AJ said “I know”Liz said “I still can’t believe that Rick try to pass me off as his”AJ said
Anna and Mac came in and by Alexis and Caprice who were talking. “We need to talk to you both and you Courtney there has been an accident”Mac said “What happened”Alexis ask “Alistair drive his car into a tree and Stefan was with him”Mac said “No! Caprice yelled “your husband is dead, I’m sorry the ambulance took the body to the hospital”Anna said “No my son”Courtney said ‘Are you sure it’s then”Alexis ask “Yes and we have the license  plate number and it trade to a car registration under Alistair name”Anna said “Was it a red cadillac”Caprice ask “Yes”Mac said “it’s Alistair new car he love to drive it fast”Caprice said “Yes, We are having the medical exam the bodies”Mac said “Caprice are you okay”Skye ask “I just can’t believe my husband is gone”Caprice said “Let’s go ID the body”Alexis said “They left.




At Laura~Lucky came in. “Mother I have some bad news Alistair and Stefan were in a car cash they're both gone”Lucky said No! Stefan and I had a little fight and now he's gone! Laura yelled “yes I’m sorry”Lucky said “Alistair is so young his children”Laura said “i’m sorry”Lucky said “Why does bad things happened to us”Laura ask “I don’t know”Lucky said

At the police station~a cop was interview a witness to the car cash. “I saw a man hit Alistair Cassadine car and make sure it hit the tree”The man said “Do you know who the person was”The cop ask “Yes I do” I can ID him The man said “Is it this man”The cop ask he show him a picture of Stavors. “Yes”The man said

No comments:

Post a Comment