Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 75- “Normal life”



At Skye/Jax~ Jax came in with Jasper who was still upset. “”Jasper what is it”Skye ask “His been upset since I pick him up, Jasper would not tell me”Jax said “Jasper what is it, is someone pick on you at school”Skye ask “I want to sign up for track but they say no that I had to be in the special olympics one”Jasper said “And you want to be in the another one”Jax ask “Yes”Jasper said “We will talk to your teachers Skye said “Thanks”Jasper said he went upstairs. Jax phone rang. “I have to take this”Jax said he left . “Skye was clean and took a vase off the table and throw it as Jax came back in. “What is it”Jax ask “I’m upset about Jasper school and the way they treat him we pay that school enough money to treat our son right! Skye yelled “You're right, let’s go talk to them now”Jax said “Yes’ Skye said Jasper came in. “What is going on”Jasper ask “We our going to your school to talk to the teachers”Skye said “Okay, Why do I have to go to school all year round anyway”Jasper ask “To make sure you don’t get behind that all it’s the way your school is “Jax said “Okay, Can I come it’s about me”Jasper said “Sure”Jax said they left.
At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly ~ Caprice and Alistair were there sit in chairs. “I have your result” Dr Kelly said “Alistair took Caprice hand. “The drug you were giving will harm your baby this baby will be a drug baby”Dr Kelly said “How far I’m”Caprice ask “3 weeks”Dr Kelly said “So I can have a abortion”Caprice ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “What kind of problems will this baby have if we keep it”Alistair ask “Learning and health problems”Dr Kelly said “What would you suggest we do”Caprice ask “Make the right choice for you both, go home and talk “Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Alistair said Caprice was so upset about this she was trying not to cry. “Let’s go home darling”Alistair said he took her hand and they left.
At The school~ Skye and Jax and Jasper came into the principal office. Mr.& Mrs.Jacks, Jasper what can I do for you”The principal ask “My son wants to be on the track team here and was told he can’t and he has to be on the special olympics one I want our son to be treat with respect at this school”Jax said “Jasper is we will give Jasper the best treatment but we our worry about his health”The principal said “Our son heath is just fine you let us worry about that Skye said “Jasper why do you want to be in the track team”the principal ask “All my friends are on that it I just want to be with my friends”Jasper said “If your worry about us sue we will not if you let our son play track”Jax said “Yes we will get a Okay from his doctor”Skye said “All right I will call the coach”The principal said “Thank you”Skye said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment