Saturday, July 2, 2016

“Forever mine part 2 ch 74- “Baby come back to me”



At- Alistair/Caprice~ Caprice finish her photo shoot and pick up a picture of her son Edward Jasper. “Oh my baby , Please get us through this Nikolas please help Alistair still love our son”Caprice said her cell rang it was Dr Kelly. “Dr Kelly, sure I will call Alistair to see what is good for him”Caprice said she hang up.
At the Cassadine office~ Alistair was in his office put his belongs back on this desk when Julian came in. “What are you doing in my office”Julian ask “It’ s mine office! see this is father well the empire goes to first born son to first born son no bastard son! I get my company back! Alistair yelled “Look this wasn’t just about the empire for me”Julian said “It was to show that you matter”Edward Jasper said as he came in. “Yes it does”Julian said “Well it’s mine now again”Alistair said “Why don't you both work together”Edward Jasper said “I don’t share”Alistair said “I will fight this”Julian said and left. “So do you feel that you don’t matter”Alistair ask “I’m not the oldest son your heir”Edward Jasper said “Yes but I still love you”Alistair said “No matter what” Edward Jasper ask “Yes”Alistair said Caprice came in. “What’s going on”Caprice ask “Mother I want to tell father now”Edward Jasper said “Tell me what! Alistair ask “I’m gay”Edward Jasper said “”What” Alistair yelled “Alistair his still our son our baby boy who was kidnapped and we never thought we would see him again but as long as his happy and healthy that all that matters right”Caprice ask “How can you be sure”Alistair ask “I have feels for Brandon”Edward Jasper said “Alistair”Caprice said “I need time son”Alistair said “Sure”Edward Jasper said he left. “Alistair! he's still our son! Caprice yelled “When did you find out”Alistair ask “Today”Caprice said “I love Edward Jasper still and always but I’m scare for him people can be so cruel”Alistair said Yes they can”Caprice said “Well I have some good news I got my empire back”Alistair said “That’s good”Caprice said Alistair touch Caprice cheek. “What is it, Your worry about something”Alistair ask “Beside our son, Dr Kelly called about the baby the test result our back”Caprice said “If the drug hurt our baby I can’t live with myself”Alistair said “We both made mistake” Caprice said “Yes we did”Alistair said “What if the baby is sick”Caprice ask “We will handle it together”Alistair said they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment