Friday, August 5, 2016

“All we’d ever need ch 40”

At the Port Charles hotel~ " Josslyn, I have to take care of something" Cassie said " Really" Josslyn ask " Yes, But why don't you stay and have fun" Cassie said " I will' Josslyn said Cassie left.

At Chandler~ Kristina was over. "Chandler, Have you ever thought about chance career" Kristina ask " Yes but I like working with my father I know it's hard "Chandler said " Hard and scare if I lose you" Kristina said " I will protect myself"Chandler said " You can't always keep yourself safe" Kristina said

At Morgan warehouse~ Cassie came in. "Morgan" Cassie ask she could not find him as the warehouse blow up.

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone. "Is it done yet" Lorenzo ask " Yes" the man said Lorenzo hang up as Skye came into the room. "Is everything okay"Skye ask "Yes it will be" Lorenzo said

At Dimitri~ Alexander and Dimitri and Liz were having dinner together. " Dad can I call mom" Alex ask "Yes you can son" Dimitri said Dimitri called Cassie but she did not pick up.

At Michaels ~ Michael and Carly were having dinner. "I'm sure Josslyn will forgive you she just needs time"Michael said " I hope so" Carly said Michael phone rang . Oh no"Michael said and hang up. "What is it" Carly ask " There was a bomb in the warehouse Morgan was there tonight" Michael said " No" Carly said

No comments:

Post a Comment