Friday, August 5, 2016

All we'd ever need ch 39


At Dimitri~ Liz was over. "Mother how are you" Dimitri ask "I'm fine how is it going with Cassie" Liz ask "Great Cassandra is finally released I have chance" Dimitri said "Is that good" Liz ask "Yes and it's true'' Dimitri said " Good" Liz said

At Kelly's~ Josslyn was sit down drinking a tea when Jax came in. "Josslyn are you okay" Jax ask " I been thinking of the past why did you leave mother and I" Josslyn ask " I thought you were Sonny child not mine" Jax said " How" Josslyn ask " You're mother made me believe in'' Jax said as Carly came in. "What is going on"Carly ask "Mother how could you make Daddy believe that I was Sonny ! I lose years with my father I always blame it on Brenda but it was you're fault! Josslyn yelled " Yes I did I had the DNA test chance I didn't want Jax to take you from me and I'm glad I did that because I saw what Jax did to Skye" Carly said "This is why I can't commit to anyone both Cassie and I have problems it's because of our parents and there lies" Josslyn said and left. "Why did you tell her"Carly ask " Because it's time she know" Jax said

At Josslyn/Cassie~ Cassie was folding Alex clothes when Josslyn came in and slam the door. "Joss, What is it"Cassie ask " I just learn something about my mother she lied to Daddy about who my father was and play with the DNA test to make everyone think I was Sonny" Josslyn said " I'm sorry I get why you're upset"Cassie said "All the years I miss with Daddy'' Josslyn said " Yes but I get why Carly did it she didn't want Daddy to take you from her like he did with me, they're human too they make mistake we all do" Cassie said " I guess have you forgive Skye" Josslyn ask "Yes but not Lila"Cassie said " I understand that"Josslyn said " Do you want to go for a drink" Alex is with Dimitri"Cassie said " I would love to" Josslyn said

At Skye/ Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo came home. "Skye we will get through this we have been thought a lot" Lorenzo said " Yes we have and you're right we will but I don't know about Lila and Cassie"Skye said "It will take time, I hope they get along" Lorenzo said " Me to"Skye said

At the Port Charles hotel~ Cassie and Josslyn came in as Dillon walk by. " Hello Cassie, Josslyn"Dillon said " Dillon how are you" Josslyn ask " Great can I get you a drink? Dillon ask "Yes" Josslyn said Edmund came by. "Cassandra we need to talk" Edmund said " Why don't I get us all a drink" Josslyn said she left with Dillion. "What is it" Cassie ask "We need to talk about the past" Edmund said " No one needs to know anything leave it alone it's in the past" Cassie said '' Cassandra I can't do that you know I can't"Edmund said " You better you have a lot to lose to"Cassie said "

''Dillon are you trying to hit on me"Josslyn said " Yes I been out of the game for a while I'm sorry'' Dillon said " Me to" Josslyn said " Do you want go out sometime" Dillon ask " Yes" Josslyn said

No comments:

Post a Comment