Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 25 (Skyelo)

 At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Monica and Emily and Kristina and Rae and Alexis were still there, “So what is with that gift, Are you going to tell Skye before the twins come, Skye can’t risk getting upset”Rae said “I will not hurt Skye but I want to tell Skye, I need to”Alexis said “Leave it alone, Leave my daughter alone, I have work so hard on getting to know Skye, We our finally in a good place and I can’t risk it”Rae said “I don’t want to take anything from Skye, I just want to know her as you all know her that’s all”Alexis said “I do get that and I know Kristen is Skye Mother but I’m her mother more then her”Rae said “You're not Skye mother”Alexis said as Ned came in. “What is going on, Alexis what did you just say”Ned ask “We will let you two talk”Monica said Rae and Monica and Emily and Kristina left. “Ned, I learn something the other day, The Kristina that we know and love, Wasn’t the real one, She was a fake”Alexis said “Wow”Ned said “Yes, Skye is my sister and I want to tell her”Alexis said “Let me guess, My family and Rae doesn’t want you to tell Skye”Ned ask “Yes, They are worry about the baby”Alexis said “True, Skye going to be so upset by this, But I get why you want to tell her”Ned said “I want to know her, I been looking for my sister for a long time”Alexis said “I know you have, If you want to , Tell her, Yes Skye will get upset but I think she will be okay”Ned said “I don’t want to hurt her baby”Alexis said “I know”Ned said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was at home pour a drink when Skye and Hailee came in with some gifts. “Lorenzo, I would like you to meet Hailee Santos, She a part of the Chandler family, This is my fiance Lorenzo Alcazar”Skye said “Nice to meet you”Lorenzo said “You too”Hailee said she was carrying the dollhouse. “Nice dollhouse”Lorenzo said “Thanks, It use to be mine, Adam want the babies to have it. We left some gifts at the house”Skye said “Alright, I will help you go get it”Lorenzo said “Good, Let’s go”Skye said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Ned and Alexis were pour a drink. “Thank you Ned for support me on this”Alexis said “We always support each other, We try anyways”Ned said “Yes, I just pray Skye doesn’t hate me when she finds out , I want her to be a part of my crazy family”Alexis said “Skye going to miss Alan as her father and AJ, They are so close”Ned said “Yes, I heard AJ was back, I saw him today”Alexis said “Yes he is”Ned said “You're not happy about it are you”Alexis said “I’m just worry that AJ will mess something up again and I will have to clean it up as the gatekeeper”Ned said “ I do hope this time he doesn’t”Alexis said “Me too”Ned said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment