Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 38 (Skyelo)

~ At The Quartermaine~Alan was pour a drink when Tracy came in. “Good, I’m glad you're here, We need to talk, Father wants Skye to run mother charity, Please don’t fight this”Alan said “I will not, When Skye finds out she not a Quartermaine I want her stock in ELQ, Then I will not have a problem with it”Tracy said “Fine, You're going to find out that ELQ can’t make you happy”Alan said “Yes it can. I don’t need a man”Tracy said as Edward came in, “What is going on”Edward ask “Nothing Daddy”Tracy said “Father, What you did for Skye today, It meant a lot to her”Alan said “I meant it, Skye sure still belong in this family and the twins when the truth comes out , Skye is going to be upset but she will still love you”Edward said “I hope so, I don’t wish this was true that Skye is a Cassadine and I pray that she doesn’t drink when it comes out”Alan said “Me too”Edward said Tracy left. “Father , AJ is so happy that you believe he can do this run a restaurant with Michael”Alan said “I do want to believe that AJ has chance, I don’t want him to blow it”Edward said “I don’t want that either, I want my son to stay clean and work with his son”Alan said “Yes, Alan I’m proud of you too, You're a great doctor”Edward said “Thanks”Alan said

At The Country club~Skye and Rae were having dinner. “So how is the hotel going”Rae ask “Great, We are ready for the opening tomorrow”Skye said “Good”Rae said “Thank you for coming with me to Pine Valley”Skye said “You're welcome”Rae said Skye pull out her phone and look at it , Hope that Lorenzo would call her. “Skye, Are you worry about Lorenzo”Rae ask “Yes, I’m, I know this is a part of Lorenzo lifestyle but it’s hard not to worry about him”Skye said “I know, You really love him don’t you”Rae ask “Yes I do”Skye said as Jax came by. “Skye, How are you doing”Jax ask “Good, Jax can we talk”Skye ask “Sure”Jax said “I will be right back Mother”Skye said Skye and Jax went to talk. “Jax, I want to thank you for opening my heart to love and I did love you but I have let you go after you broke it in two and now it belongs 100% to Lorenzo, I love Lorenzo and I hope we can just be friends”Skye said “I’m sorry, I hurt you, I truly am but I’m glad you're happy, I just wish it wasn’t with Lorenzo, His going to hurt you with his lifestyle”Jax said “You're wrong in that, You're just upset that you never got anywhere with Carly, Who still and always will love Sonny, You would never be first, I’m first with Lorenzo, I wasn’t with you it was her, Brenda”Skye said “I guess you're right”Jax said and left. Skye went back to her table with Rae. “Skye”Rae said “I’m fine, I let Jax go, For me to be happy with Lorenzo, I need to do that”Skye said “Yes you did”Rae said “Let’s go home”Skye said Rae and Skye left.

On a plane~Tea and Blair and Sam were on their way to Port Charles. “A new life for all of us”Blair said “Yes”Tea said “I hope I can make friends”Sam said ‘You will”Blair said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment