Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 41 (Skyelo)~



At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly’s office~ Skye was lay on the bed and Dr Kelly was looking at her as Lorenzo was holding her hand. “So far the twins are fine, If you want to know the sex I can tell you”Dr Kelly said “We haven’t discuss that”Lorenzo said “I want to know, Lorenzo”Skye said “Sure, We still haven’t paint the nursery yet”Lorenzo said “No it’s still just white on the wall”Skye said “Alright, Let’s find out”Dr Kelly said as she did a ultrasound , “You're having twins girls”Dr Kelly said “Two girls”Lorenzo said he was in shock by it, “Oh two little girls, Are they okay”Skye ask “Yes, Skye so far you're pregnancy is doing good”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, Is this the only time I could have a baby”Skye ask “I’m not sure, It depends on the delivery too, but so far with all the health issue you have the pregnancy is doing good you been take care of you're daughters”Dr Kelly said “Maybe I can do this after all”Skye said “We both can”Lorenzo said “I will let you both talk”Dr Kelly said and left. “So two little girls, Lorenzo are you okay with it”Skye ask “Yes I’m”Lorenzo said he sit down on Skye bed. “I been thinking what kind of father you will be”Skye said “What kind will I be”Lorenzo ask “Overprotect and now that we our having two girls, I have a feeling you're going to spoil them”Skye said “Why not, We have the money, Skye I will not let anything happened to you and our daughters”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said “Let’s get you dress”Lorenzo said He help Skye get dress.

At the Nurse Station~Alan was working on a chart when Rae came by. “Alan”Rae said “Rae, How is it going working here”Alan ask “Great, Thank you for helping me get my license back”Rae said “I did it for Skye, She needs you here for now”Alan said “I been thinking let’s just keep this a secret forever”Rae said “Rae, I want to but it’s going to come out”Alan said as Skye and Lorenzo came by, “What is going to come out”, Are you both hiding something”Skye ask “No, Alan was the one who help me get my license back”Rae said “Oh, That’s nice of you Dad”Skye said “I did it for you, You need Rae”Alan said “Yes I do”Skye said “How are the twins”Rae ask “Great, We our having girls”Skye said “Twin girls, That’s great news”Alan said “Yes it is”Rae said “Thank you”Skye said as Bobbie came by. “Skye, I do hope you're happy, You're the reason Carly left town if you never stole the hotel my daughter would still be here”Bobbie said “Lay off Skye”Lorenzo said “No it’s okay, Bobbie I get you're upset but Carly would follow Sonny anywhere she love him more then anyone in you're family it’s not my fault that she left town”Skye said “You're all happy that Carly and Sonny are gone and AJ is back in town, Spending time with Michael”Bobbie said “AJ has a right to his own son, It’s Sonny fault that Michael was shot and in a coma, You know that Bobbie , Lay off my family”Alan said Bobbie left. “Dad Are you okay”Skye ask “Yes, I’m fine”Alan said they share a hug, “I sure go to the hotel to get it ready for tonight”Skye said “Yes, It’s going to be a hit, You haven’t heard from AJ have you”Alan ask “Why”Skye ask “I haven’t heard from him last night”Alan said “Really”Skye ask she was happy. “What”Alan ask “I kind of set AJ on a date”Skye said “With Whom”Alan ask “Kate Howard”Skye said “Skye, Don’t push it”Alan said “I will not, I just want my brother happy to”Skye said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said Skye and Lorenzo left.

At The Medical Chart room~ Bobbie was their put a chart away and saw Skye chart and saw the paternity test on Skye and read it, “Oh my God, Skye a Cassadine”Bobbie said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment