Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 27

~ At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the twins room and unpacking things for the twins when Lorenzo came in. “Skye, What are you doing”Lorenzo ask “Getting the twin room ready, I been thinking we sure have them share a room till they get older, what do you think”Skye ask “I like that, We sure interview Nanny soon”Lorenzo said “I don’t want to be one of those mother’s who let her children be raised by the nanny’s”Skye said “I don’t want that either but we do need help”Lorenzo said “We can ask my mother to stay, What do you think”Skye ask as she went by him and pull him into her arms. ‘If you want Rae to stay here she can”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said as Hailee came in. “Hailee”Skye said “Skye”Hailee said “I have to make a phone call, I will let you both talk”Lorenzo said and kiss Skye on her cheek and left. “What do you really want Hailee”Skye ask “You're right, I’m up to something, Adam wants to make peace with you, His dying”Hailee said “No”Skye said “Yes, Adam want to come here but his too sick to come”Hailee said Skye start to cry, “So Adam wants to see me before he dies”Skye ask “Yes, I will drive you to Pine Valley, Please Skye you both need to make peace with each other”Hailee said Skye pick up a blanket and fold it. “Skye, You're going to be a mother now, You need to make peace with you're family, I know you were upset when you found out you were not a Chandler, I get it but Adam didn’t know either”Hailee said “No it was all Althea”Skye said “Yes”Hailee said as Rae came in. “Hailee, You're still here”Rae said “Yes I’m, Skye think about it, I will be stay at you're hotel”Hailee said and left.”Skye, what is it”Rae ask “Adam is dying and Hailee wants to take me to Pine Valley to see him”Skye said “Are you going to”Rae ask “I don’t know, I have to get the hotel ready for reopening and the twins”Skye said “Skye, I think it’s important to go”Rae said “Let’s go get some tea”Skye said they walk downstairs.

Skye and Rae walk downstairs and Skye pour herself some water. “Skye,I know you love Adam”Rae said “Yes I do, I was hurt after the truth came out about me that Adam didn’t want anything to do with me again, I never matter to Adam”Skye said “Skye”Rae said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Hailee told me that Adam is dying and wants to see me, Hailee suggest she would take me to see Adam”Skye said “I think you sure go see Adam and make peace”Lorenzo said “I will go with you”Rae said “So what do say”Lorenzo ask

At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alan was talking to his lawyer, “I want this done soon”Alan said “I will get it start”The man said and left as Tracy came in. “So are you divorce Monica”Tracy ask “No Tracy”Alan said “Then why the lawyer”Tracy said “I’m just moving some of my money”Alan said “Alan, I know you're upset about Skye, But you both can still have a relationship”Tracy said “Wow, That’s big of you Tracy”Alan said “I know”Tracy said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment