Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 50 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~Alexis room~ Alexis was in her room when Lorenzo wheel Skye into her room, “Skye”Alexis said “I will wait outside”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left. “Alexis, I’m glad you're okay”Skye said “I’m glad you and the girls are okay too”Alexis said “Yes, Lila Rae and Alana Edward are fine”Skye said “Cute names”Alexis said “Thank you, I do need time to deal with this, Being a Cassadine but no matter what I’m a Quartermaine first and forever and I will not turn my back on them”Skye said “I get that, I do hate that I keep this from you, I want to tell you but I didn’t want to hurt you or you're children”Alexis said “I know”Skye said “I’m sorry about the car crash, It was me who hit you”Alexis said “I have done things to you, We both aren’t perfect and my children are fine, I will let it go”Skye said “Thank you, Do you really love Lorenzo”Alexis ask “Yes I do, If you want me to be you're sister, You have to accept him”Skye said “I will try”Alexis said Lorenzo came back in. “Skye, Let’s get you to bed”Lorenzo said he went by Skye wheelchair, “Take care of my sister”Alexis said “I will”Lorenzo said Lorenzo push Skye out to the hallway.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ Edward’s room~ Edward was in bed when Tracy came in and check on him and touch him. “No Daddy”Tracy said she kiss him on the cheek as Alan came in. “Daddy gone”Tracy said Alan check on Edward, “Yes, Father is gone, We love you father, Tell mother we love her”Alan said and kiss his father goodbye, “Let’s go downstairs and I will call for help”Alan said they left.

Monica and Ned and AJ and Michael and Emily were in the den when Alan and Tracy came in. “Alan, What is it”Monica ask “Father is gone”Alan said “No”Monica said “No”AJ said “Mother”Ned said “We our going to be fine, Daddy want us all to be okay, We our Quartermaine, Even Emily and Skye”Tracy said “Yes, We will do what Grandfather wanted”Ned said “Yes, No more fighting over money or ELQ”Tracy said

At General Hospital~ Skye room~Skye was lay on the bed and Lorenzo was sitting on it, “I told Alexis no matter if I want to know the Cassadine that I’m a Quartermaine, Always and forever, Lorenzo I get why you keep the secret, Thank you for putting me first, I never had that before”Skye said “You will always have it”Lorenzo said they share a kiss. “I sure rest, I’m tired”Skye said “Yes, Rest”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips and left.

In The hallway~ Blair was still their when Lorenzo came by. “Blair, Where is Tea”Lorenzo ask “About to give birth to”Blair said “I sure be their For Tea”Lorenzo said “You're sister is strong”Blair said “Just like my mother”Lorenzo said as Dr Kelly came by. “Is Tea okay”Lorenzo ask ‘Yes, She had a heath son, You can go see her”Dr Kelly said Lorenzo and Blair left to see Tea who was in her room holding her son, “Come meet Victor Jr”Tea said “Victor, His handsome”Blair said “Yes he is, Tea, I want to fix things between us and I want to be a part of you're son life too”Lorenzo said “My son needs his uncle Lorenzo and Aunt Skye”Tea said “Yes and his cousin Lila Rae and Alana Edward”Lorenzo said “Beautiful names”Tea said “Yes, After Skye great Grandmother and Father”Lorenzo said “Love makes a family sometime not DNA”Tea said “Yes”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment