Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 30

~At Pine Valley~ Outside~ Skye and Rae were walking, “Skye, What is it”Rae ask “I just am , Glad that I came to town, I can’t believe Adam is gone, All the time we waste fighting”Skye said “I know but it’s good that you and Adam made peace”Rae said “Yes it is, I did miss Adam and this town”Skye said “I’m sure you did”Rae said “Do you want to visit Myra grave”Skye ask “Yes, Why not”Rae said as they were working they ran into Erica. “Skye, Rae”Erica said “Erica, It’s good to see you”Skye said ‘You too, Why are you in town”Erica ask “Adam, I want to see him before he pass”Skye said “Adam gone”Erica ask “Yes”Skye said “I’m sorry”Erica said “Thank you, I know you cared for him”Skye said “It was fun being marry to him but I wasn’t the woman he loved, It was Brook, It was always her”Erica said “Yes it was”Skye said “Congrats on the baby, I’m sorry about you're loss”Erica said “Thank you”Skye said Skye and Rae left.

At Adam house~Adam room~ Brook was in Adam room his body was already taken to the hospital, Brook pick up the sheets and smell it, “Oh Adam, I’m going to miss you, I love you”Brook said as Stuart came in. “Stuart”Brook said “What are we going to do without him”Stuart ask “I don’t know, I need you're help in planning the funeral”Brook said “I want to help , I just don’t know how to do this”Stuart said “I know me either”Brook said they went downstair and pour a drink of water. “Stuart,I know it’s going to be hard but we can do this”Brook said “Yes we can, Somehow”Stuart said as Skye and Rae came back in. “Skye, I’m so glad you're here and that you and Adam made peace”Stuart said he took Skye hand. “I’m glad too, I wish I was still a Chandler, I miss you”Skye said “I will alway be you're uncle, So how is the baby”Stuart ask “Good, I’m having twins, I just have to stay away from stress”Skye said “Good, I’m glad you're finally having the family you wanted”Stuart said “Me too, I finally found the man who love me for who I’m”Skye said “Good, I would like to meet him”Stuart said “I want you and this family at our wedding”Skye said “I would like that”Stuart said “Stuart, I need a painting for the nursery , I would love for you to paint it”Skye said “I would love to”Stuart said “You're not alone”Skye said “Either are you”Stuart said “You two have a special bond”Rae said “I was the one who give Skye her nickname remember”Stuart ask “Yes I do, I always hate my real name”Skye said Skye kiss Stuart as Colby and Hailee and JR came in. “I guess we need to plan Adam funeral”Hailee said “I guess”Brook said “Thank you Hailee for coming Port Charles”Skye said “You're welcome, I’m glad you came “Hailee said Erica came in. “Erica, Why are you here”Brook ask “I just came to say I’m sorry, Brook you're the woman he loved not any of his ex-wives it was always you, You're Adam soulmate”Erica said “Thank you”Brook said “You're welcome, If you need anything”Erica said “We our just planning the funeral”JR said Erica left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment