Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 40 (Skyelo)


At Bobbie~ Bobbie was getting ready to leave for work and open the door to find someone on her doorstep. “Barbara Jean”Luke said “Luke, You're back, Thank god, I need you”Bobbie said they went inside. “What is it”Luke ask “Carly and Morgan left town with Sonny, I just miss my family, Lucas is away at school”Bobbie said “I get that but you're okay”Luke said “Just lonely, So how long will you stay in town”Bobbie ask “For a while, Why did Sonny and Carly leave town”Luke ask “They wanted a new start, Sonny didn’t want to be in the mob anymore and Carly didn’t have her hotel , Skye stole it from her”Bobbie said “Wow”Luke said “I know you are friends with Skye but I wish she didn’t do that to Carly”Bobbie said “Even if Skye never stole the hotel, Carly would of left town to be anywhere with Sonny”Luke said “True, I just miss her”Bobbie said “I know”Luke said “I was on my way to work but I could call in”Bobbie said “No it’s okay”Luke said “Alright, But I want you to stay here”Bobbie said “Sure, I will crash here”Luke said Bobbie touch Luke, “I miss my big brother”Bobbie said “I miss my little sister”Luke said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye was downstairs put on her earrings when Lorenzo came in. “What time is you're doctor appointment”Lorenzo ask “Soon, I want the twins to be healthy but I get sick of seeing Dr Kelly”Skye said “I know”Lorenzo said “What if this was the last time I could have a baby , Will you be okay with it”Skye ask “Yes, Skye I will be fine with it”Lorenzo said he kiss her. “Thank you”Skye said “I don’t want you to risk you're health for a child”Lorenzo said “I know”Skye said they left for the hospital.

At General Hospital~Rae was at the nurse station looking at a file when Alan and Monica came in holding hands and all happy. “Last night was great”Monica said “Yes it was”Alan said they share a kiss as Rae look on. “I guess it’s time to work”Monica said “Yes, Tonight is the hotel opening”Alan said “Yes it is”Monica said as Skye and Lorenzo came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Alan ask “Yes, I just have a check up “Skye said “Oh”Alan said “I hope you both come to the hotel opening tonight”Skye said “Of course we will be there”Alan said “Good”Skye said “Skye, Let’s go”Lorenzo said he took her hand and they walk to Dr Kelly office. “I hate to admit this but Lorenzo love Skye, Does he”Alan ask “Yes I believe he love Skye more then Jax did”Monica said “I just hope Lorenzo lifestyle doesn’t hurt Skye and the children”Alan said “Me too, Did you see AJ last night”Monica ask “No or this morning, I hope his okay”Alan said “Me too”Monica said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment