Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 49 (Skyelo) ~

 “The next generation”

At General Hospital~Skye room~Skye was sleeping when Lorenzo came in and went by the bed and took Skye hand, “Thank God you're okay, I can’t lose you and the girls, I lose too much, Diego and Sage and Luis”Lorenzo said as Skye wake up. “Lorenzo”Skye said as she wake up, “Skye, You're okay”Lorenzo said “What about the girls”Skye ask “They are fine too, Just a couple months early”Lorenzo said “Oh good”Skye said “Yes, Do you remember the car crash”Lorenzo ask “I went into the car, I was upset with what happened and I was crying and I hit something, Did I hurt anyone”Skye ask “Alexis hit you”Lorenzo said “Are you sure”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Is she okay”Skye ask “Yes for now, If I lose you and our daughters, Because of Alexis Davis she would pay”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Leave Alexis alone, Everyone is okay”Skye said “Alright, I will for you”Lorenzo said “Thank you, Now let’s go see our daughters’ Skye said as Dr Kelly came in. “Skye, You did lose some blood but you can have other children but for a while”Dr Kelly said “Thank you, How long do I have to stay here”Skye ask “Just for a while”Dr Kelly said “What about our girls”Skye ask “They have to stay here for a while to get stronger and the lungs need to develop more”Dr Kelly said “Can we go see them and hold them”Skye ask “You can’t hold them yet, But you can see them”Dr Kelly said “Thank you”Lorenzo said “You're welcome, Skye you need to be in a wheelchair”Dr Kelly said “Alright”Skye said

In the hallway~ Alan and Tracy were talking. “Alan, Can you look at Daddy chart and save him”Tracy ask “I will look at Father chart but Tracy we need to follow father wish”Alan said “I don’t want to lose him”Tracy said “I know but if Father is in pain we need to let him go”Alan said “I guess, So how are you doing with all this, I know it’s killing you if you lose Skye”Tracy said “Yes it will, But I have a feeling Skye will not be upset”Alan said “I hope you're right”Tracy said

The nursery room~ Lorenzo push Skye by the nursery and they look through the glass of the nursery and watch the twins. “Lorenzo, I did have a name for both the girls pick out but now that I’m not Rae and Alan daughter I don’t know”Skye said “You can still name one of them Lila Rae, You're still a part of that family, That’s why I didn’t want to tell you, Why all of us didn’t we know how much it meant to you to be a Quartermaine”Lorenzo said “Yes it did, I want to name one of them Lila Rae and the other Alana”Skye said as Rae and Alan came by. “Skye”Alan said “If it’s true that I’m a Cassadine , I still want to be a part of you're crazy family, I love you Alan like a father, You been great to me, I want to name one of my daughters Alana, I want you in there life”Skye said “I want that to, You our still my daughter love make a family too”Alan said “True”Skye said they share a hug, “Skye”Rae said “I still can’t believe you lie to me, You know longer then Alan know that I wasn’t his daughter,”Skye said “I didn’t want to deal with the pain of losing a child”Rae said “I do get that, I do love you but I need time”Skye said “Alright, I will move out and give you time”Rae said “Thank you,I still want to name my other daughter Lila Rae”Skye said “Thank you”Rae said “We need a middle name for Alana”Lorenzo said “I was thinking Alana Edward”Skye said as Edward came by. “Skye, You're still a Quartermaine, I don’t care what the DNA test say, You're a truth Quartermaine”Edward said “Thank you Edward, We didn’t see eye to eye a lot but I’m glad we do now”Skye said “Me too, I just told the family my news, I have cancer, and I’m dying”Edward said “No”Skye said as she cried, “It’s okay, Now that everyone is take care of I can leave and be with Lila”Edward said “Yes, Come meet you're Great-Grandchildren, Lila Rae and Alana Edward”Skye said “Oh Skye, They are cute, Lorenzo you need to protect them with you're life”Edward said “I will sir”Lorenzo said “The next generation of Quartermaine”Edward said
Tracy and Monica and AJ and Ned and Michael came by, “Come meet Alana Edward and Lila Rae”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment