Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 43 (Skyelo)



At The hotel~Skye was getting it all ready for the opening. “Tonight is going to be a hit”Skye said to herself as Kate came in. “Skye, Everything looks good”Kate said “Thanks, So how did it go with My brother last night”Skye ask “It was nice we found some great chairs and tables for the restaurant”Kate said “Good, Kate do you like my brother”Skye ask “AJ is a good person, I believe everyone sure get a second chance and I would not mind get to know him”Kate said “Good, I want my brother happy, He deserve to be love”Skye said “We all do, I’m so glad that I didn’t take Sonny back when I came to Port Charles, His not good enough for me”Kate said “No, Carly and Sonny are perfect for each other”Skye said “Yes”Kate said “So do you think we need anything else”Skye ask “No I think the place is all set, Skye you're going to be a hit”Kate said “I hope so”Skye said

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ AJ was in the den when Monica and Alan came in. “AJ, Where have you been”Monica ask “Kate Howard and I went to get some tables and chairs for the restaurant in the City”AJ said “You and Kate”Monica ask “We our just friends, She help Skye with the hotel and Skye ask Kate to help me”AJ said “Yes, Skye wants you and Kate to be more then friends”Alan said “Yes, But right now I just need to force on my chance with my son”AJ said “Skye,, Just want you to find love and She right, Kate would be perfect for you”Monica said “Since when do you agree with Skye”AJ ask “AJ, I know Skye and I have a history but it's in the past”Monica said “You're happy that Skye isn’t a Quartermaine aren’t you”AJ ask “AJ”Alan said “No I’m not”Monica said “Sorry, I just hate this, I’m going to miss my sister”AJ said “Skye is still going to be a Quartermaine”Alan said “Yes she is”Monica said “Skye is going to be so upset that she will not want to do anything with us”AJ said and left. “Alan”Monica said “I’m scare that AJ is right about this”Alan said “Skye not the same person she was when she first came here”Monica said “I do remember that, I’m you're daughter , Where my room”Alan said “Yes, We have all came along way from that”Monica said “Let’s get ready for the opening”Alan said

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Skye and Lorenzo bedroom~Skye was putting on a silver dress when Lorenzo came in. “How do I look”Skye ask she spill around for Lorenzo. “Great”Lorenzo said “I don’t look pregnant in it do I”Skye ask “No”Lorenzo said “Safe lie, I just hope tonight is a hit”Skye said “It will be”Lorenzo said “Have you heard from you're sister”Skye ask “No, I don’t think she is coming to town”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Skye said “It’s okay, You and the girls are all the family I need”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment