Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Love ch 1 (Skyelo)



At General Hospital~ Skye’s room~Skye was in bed she was so bored from being in the hospital when Lorenzo came in with flowers. “Good morning, My beautiful fiance”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips and give her the flowers. “Thank you Lorenzo, I want to get out of here”Skye said “I know you do but you need to stay here , It’s only been a week”Lorenzo said “Yes ,A lot has happened, I want to be their for Edward funeral”Skye said “I know you do, Are you ready to talk to Alan yet”Lorenzo ask “I know Alan and Rae want to see me but I’m not ready for that”Skye said “Skye, I do believe that both Alan and Rae love you, That’s why they lied, It was all of out of a love”Lorenzo said “I get why you lied, You didn’t want to upset me while being pregnant”Skye said “Yes, That’s why I did it, For love and I know how much you want to be a Quartermaine, You still are a Quartermaine”Lorenzo said as Alan came in, “Yes, You are”Alan said “Da-Alan”Skye said “I will let you both talk”Lorenzo said he kiss Skye on the lips and left. Alan sit on the chair by Skye bed, “Skye, I do love you as my daughter, That’s why I didn’t want to tell you the truth , I know how much being a Quartermaine means to you, And you are a Quartermaine and so are you're daughters, I don’t care about DNA test, You're my daughter and I love you”Alan said “I love you too, I wish the DNA test was a lie and that I wasn’t a Cassadine, They are evil, I know the Quartermaine aren’t perfect but they are not like the Cassadine, and to be related to Alexis”Skye said “I know you and Alexis don’t get along”Alan said “No”Skye said “How are you feeling about this”Alan ask “I will deal with it, I just want to get out of here”Skye said “I will see what I can do, Have you talk to Rae”Alan ask “No, I don’t want to see her”Skye said “Skye, I was upset too that Rae lied about the child we had, But I think deep down Rae didn’t want to deal with the loss”Alan said “I get that losing a child is painful, But for years to lie to me, That I can’t accept” Skye said “I know, Edward funeral is tomorrow”Alan said “ I want to be their”Skye said “Of course you can”Alan said he kiss Skye on the cheek and left.

In the hallway~ Lorenzo was walking and ran into Rae. “How is Skye”Rae ask “What do you think, Skye upset”Lorenzo said “I want to make it right and talk to Skye but she will not let me see her”Rae said “No, I think it’s best if you give Skye some space and keep stay at the hotel”Lorenzo said “Fine, I will give Skye space, Lorenzo keep the twins safe”Rae said “You have my word, Skye and the girls are my life”Lorenzo said “Good”Rae said Lorenzo left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment