Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise (Skyelo) ch 32


~”Saying goodbye to Adam”

At Skye/Lorenzo~ Lorenzo was on the phone with Skye, “Are you sure you don’t want me to come, I can, Alright just be carefully”Lorenzo said and hang up the phone as one of his man came in. “Sir, We have a issue”The man said “What”Lorenzo ask “We went to buy the pier last name and someone already had it”The man said “Who”Lorenzo ask “TheQuartermaine”The man said “Damn it, I will take care of it”Lorenzo said the man left.

At The Quartermaine Mansion~ AJ and Monica and Alan and Edward were talking. “So we brought the pier last night”AJ said “That’s great”Monica said as Tracy and Ned and Michael came in. “What are you all happy about”Tracy ask “AJ and I made a great business deal last night”Edward said “Really”Ned ask “Yes, We own the pier, Son I want you to come into business with me, We want to opening a restaurant and name it “Lila”AJ said “Lila”Tracy said “I would love to Father”Michael said “Good, I’m glad, This is our second chance son and you will not regret it”AJ said “I know Father”Michael said as Lorenzo came in. “Skye not here”Alan said “I know, Skye is out of town,I’m here to see AJ, You brought the pier, I was about to get it”Lorenzo said “I brought the pier for a new start with my son, We our going to put a restaurant on it name Lila’s and I know you will not touch me for Skye”AJ said “No I will not and I know about wanted a second chance, I have it with Skye, Alright I will let it go”Lorenzo said “Good”Edward said “Thank you”AJ said “You're welcome”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, Where did Skye go”Alan ask “Adam Chandler was dying so Skye went to see him, He died last night”Lorenzo said “No, Is Skye okay”Alan ask “Yes, She got to make peace with Adam”Lorenzo said “Good”Alan said Lorenzo left. “That was a close one”Michael said “Yes”AJ said

At Pine Valley~ Adam funeral~Brook, Skye. Scotty, Stuart, JR and Colby and Rae and Adam Jr were their. “Is that all who are coming”Colby ask “Yes, You're father wanted a small funeral”Brook said “But the whole town sure be here”Colby said “Colby, not all of them loved Daddy”Hailee said they sit down. “We our here to say goodbye to a husband and Businessman and Father, Adam Chandler never be forget”The father said Brook got up. “Adam and I have been thought a lot in our relationship , Ups and downs but I will always love Adam, His my soulmate, Adam love with all his heart and his family that’s what really matter to him”Brook said Adam Jr went up, “I’m Adam Chandler Jr, I will make my Grandfather proud and take care of this family, I love you”Adam Jr said Jr got up, “Dad , I know we had our differences but I love you and I’ will make sure the company is in good hands”JR said “Hailee got up. “I love you Dad, I’m glad you're now not in pain”Hailee said Skye got up. “Adam , I ‘m glad that we made peace, I love you, I will tell my children about you”Skye said Colby got up. “Daddy,I love you, so much, We will make you proud”Colby said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment