Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 35 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~Rae office~Rae was setting up her office and put a picture of Skye on her desk when Monica came in. “So you're all setting in"Monica ask
“Yes, Are you okay with me working here”Rae ask “Rae, You're a good doctor we need a therapy”Monica said “Yes you do. Monica, You don’t need to worry about Alan and I”Rae said “I know that, Alan is done with you”Monica said “Yes he is”Rae said Monica look at the picture of Skye. “You're worry about when Skye finds out the truth aren’t you”Monica ask “Yes I’m, I do want to be a part of Skye life”Rae said “Just because you didn’t give birth to her doesn’t meant she not yours, I loved Jason as my own”Monica said “Thank you”Rae said “I do, What us to get along”Monica said “Me too”Rae said Monica left.

At Skye hotel~Skye was talking to Kate Howard who help her decorate it., “Kate this looks good, I can’t wait for tomorrow night, Looks like we our all set”Skye said “You're welcome, I’m glad I could help”Kate said “Me too, I don’t have a lot of female friends, I never have but I think we could be friends”Skye said “I would like that too, I didn’t have a lot of female friends either, I was too busy with my career”Kate said as AJ came by. “Skye, You're back”AJ said “Yes, Kate have you meet my brother AJ Quartermaine”Skye ask “No, Nice to meet you”Kate said “You too”AJ said “Kate help me decorate this hotel. You sure have her help you decorate the restaurant”Skye said “Maybe, I will call you, This hotel is nice, I’m sure it had a lot of work to do from when Carly owe it”AJ said “Yes it did”Kate said and left. “Skye, Are you trying to set me up”AJ ask “I just want you happy, Now that I’m”Skye said “I will be, So you heard about the restaurant, And the Pier”AJ said “Yes, I’m glad Lorenzo is drop it”Skye said “Me too, He love you Skye, More then Jax ever did”AJ said “I know, I feel that way to”Skye said “Why did you go to Pine Valley”AJ ask “Adam was dying , We made peace before he died”Skye said “I’m sorry”AJ said “It’s okay”Skye said “The hotel looks great, It’s going to be a hit”AJ said “Thanks, So you and Michael are going to open a restaurant”Skye ask “Yes , Grandfather suggest it and that I name it Lila”AJ said “I love it”Skye said “Thanks, We our going to put shopping center too and maybe another hotel, I want you to help me to Skye”AJ said “Sure I will, AJ do you think we can be happy”Skye ask “Yes”AJ said “I hope so”Skye said

At The dock~ Michael was walking when he ran into Jax, “Michael, How are you doing”Jax ask “Good, I’m opening a restaurant with my dad”Michael said “That’s great, I do hope you and AJ get a chance”Jax said “Thank you”Michael said “Have you heard from you're mother”Jax ask “Yes, She happy with Sonny”Michael said “That’s good”Jax said “Are you okay”Michael ask “Yes, Carly and I would never work”Jax said “It was nice seeing you, I need to go”Michael said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment