Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 26 (Skyelo)


At The Quartermaine Mansion~Alexis and Ned were talking when Skye and Lorenzo came in. “We just came to get the rest of the babies gifts”Skye said “Alice put them outside”Ned said “Thanks”Skye said Skye and Lorenzo open the door to the outside and saw all the babies gifts. “Wow, This is a lot of stuff”Lorenzo said “Yes, Two of everything, A baby needs a lot of things “Skye said “Yes”Lorenzo said “You sure see the gift Alexis give the baby it’s so odd, It’s faberge egg”Skye said “That is wired for a baby gift”Lorenzo said “Yes it is”Skye said “Are you okay with Hailee being here”Lorenzo ask “Not really. She wants me to amends with Adam but I don’t know”Skye said “Skye, I know you miss Adam”Lorenzo said “I do miss Adam, I wish I was apart of that family even though Adam never treat me right, I did love him that he was my father and so powerful and rich, I love throw his name around, But the one thing I want the most was a father love, Which I have now with Alan”Skye said “Yes you do, And with me, I will always love you Skye”Lorenzo said “No matter what”Skye ask “No matter what”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

At The Docks~Hailee was on the phone. “I try my best but I think you need to come here”Hailee said and hang up the phone.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye and Lorenzo came in with the babies gifts. “We sure set up the nursery”Skye said “We will, Let’s just relax”Lorenzo said he help Skye sit down. “Thank you”Skye said “Do you want some tea”Lorenzo ask “No thanks”Skye said “Skye, There is something you need to know, I lied, I do have some family left, I have a sister but I haven’t talk to her in a long time, She a lawyer”Lorenzo said “Oh, And what you do”Skye said “Yes, She hate it, It hurt our relationship but now that we our having a family of our own, I want to make amends with her”Lorenzo said “If you want to , I will support it, What’s her name”Skye said “Tea Delgado, She took my mother last name”Lorenzo said “I heard about her, I know where she live”Skye said “Where ’Lorenzo ask “LLanview, Last time I heard she was marry to Todd Manning a man from my past, His ex-wife Blair set me up for murder”Skye said “Wow”Lorenzo said “Yea, It’s not one of my finds moments’ Skye said “We both have those”Lorenzo said “Yes we do, Lorenzo call her, The twins need all the family they can get”Skye said “Yes they do”Lorenzo said “I’m going to rest”Skye said Lorenzo help Skye up and she went upstairs.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment