Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 36 (Skyelo)



At Llanview~Tea house~Tea who was pregnant and looking at picture of her and Lorenzo and thinking about the phone call they share when their was a knock on the door, Tea put the picture down and open the door it was Blair. “Blair”Tea said “Tea, How are you feeling”Blair ask as she came in. “Well I’m having a child with the man I love who is dead murder by his brother , I feel great”Tea said “I know you're upset that Todd didn’t go to jail. I’m upset too”Blair said “Can you really say you're over Todd”Tea ask “I can try, I need something else to force on”Blair said “I was just thinking the same thing,”Tea said Blair saw the picture on the table and pick it up, “Who is this handsome man”Blair ask “My brother, Lorenzo”Tea said “I didn’t know you have a brother, You never told me”Blair said “Lorenzo and I don’t see eye to eye, Lorenzo is a mob boss and I’m a lawyer”Tea said “Yeah that would be hard, Do you talk to him”Blair ask “Not till yesterday, Lorenzo call me, He wants to see me, His now in love with this woman and they're having twins and he wants me to be their”Tea said “What do you want”Blair ask “I do want to put the past behind, I need my family now more then ever, Dani is living in LA now and it’s just the baby and I”Tea said she touch her stomach, “Where does you're brother live”Blair ask “In Port Charles, His fiance is opening a hotel and the party is tomorrow, I think it’s time for a new start”Tea said “Good, I’m happy for you”Blair said “Blair, I want you to come with me, We both need a new start, You can bring Sam”Tea said “You're right, Why not, Jack and Starr are in LA too with Dani, We both need this”Blair said “Yes, I’m sure you can fine a job there, And I can open my own practice”Tea said “Let’s do this”Blair said “Yes, Let’s move to Port Charles”Tea said “Do you want to call you're brother”Blair ask “No I want to surprise him”Tea said “We have a lot to do”Blair said “Yes”Tea said

At Port Charles~Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was at home sitting on the couch and open a bag of baby's clothes when Alan came in.”Dad”Skye said Alan came by and sit down. “I just want to make sure you're okay”Alan said “I’m fine”Skye said “Why did you go to Pine Valley”Alan ask “To see Adam, I had to see him before he died”Skye said “I’m sorry”Alan said “Thanks, Adam and I made peace which I’m glad that I went”Skye said “Good how are the twins”Alan ask “Great”Skye said as Edward came in. “Grandfather, Why are you here”Skye ask “I want to see you, and make sure the twins are okay”Edward said “They are fine, Thank you both for coming and check up on me”Skye said “You're family and Skye I have a job offer for you , I need someone to run Lila charity, I want you to do it”Edward said “What about Tracy”Skye ask “Tracy finally has what she wanted ELQ”Edward said “You really want me to run it”Skye ask “Yes, Why would I”Edward ask “I will take this it means a lot to me”Skye said “You're welcome, I know you will be a hit with it”Edward said as Lorenzo came in. “What is going on”Lorenzo ask “Grandfather wants me to run Grandmother charity and I’m going to”Skye said “That’s wonderful, As long as right now it’s not too much”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo , We all want the same thing for Skye and the children to be okay”Alan said “Yes”Edward said “Thank you both”Skye said Alan and Edward left. “Skye”Lorenzo said “Do you know what this really means”Skye ask “No, What”Lorenzo ask “That Edward has accepted me as his granddaughter the one he sold as a baby”Skye said Lorenzo touch his hair , “I’m glad but they aren’t just you're only family, I’m and the twins”Lorenzo said “Yes you are”Skye said they share a kiss, “How is the hotel”Lorenzo ask “Great it will be ready for tomorrow”Skye said “That’s good”Lorenzo said “Did you call Tea, You're sister”Skye ask “Yes, It didn’t go good, I’m sure Tea not going to come”Lorenzo said “I’m sorry”Skye said “Me too”Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment