Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 37 (Skyelo)

At ELQ~Tracy office~ Tracy was at her office sitting at the desk when Ned came in. “So Mother, it looks like you finally have what you always wanted ELQ”Ned said “Well, AJ and Michael don’t want it and when Skye finds out the truth her ELQ stock will go back into the family”Tracy said “You're so glad that Skye isn’t a Quartermaine, Are you”Ned ask “I was at first but it’s killing my brother”Tracy said “Yes it is, Alan loved Skye, When the truth comes out and after Skye cool off ,You know she still going to be a member of the family”Ned said “I know, I just want ELQ for myself which I finally got”Tracy said as Edward came in. “Daddy”Tracy said “Tracy, We need to talk about the charity that you're mother use to run”Edward said “I know I haven’t run it in a while but I will “Tracy said “You don’t have to worry about that anymore, I give it to Skye”Edward said “Daddy, Why would you do that”Tracy ask “You're mother loved Skye and would want Skye to run it, Now I know this secret that Skye is a Cassadine, I still don’t believe it but I don’t care, I will pick who will be run the charity , You finally got what you always wanted Tracy , ELQ”Edward said “Alright, Daddy I will let it go”Tracy said “Good, I hope you're happy here, This can’t give you all what you need, You need a man who love you Tracy”Edward said “I never been one who needs a man”Tracy said “No”Edward said and left. “Grandfather is right, Mother this can’t all keep you happy”Ned said and left. “Yes it can”Tracy said and sit back down at the desk.

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was in the bedroom opening the box that Adam left her and look at it and pull it out, It had a lot of paperwork in it, Skye was about to read it when Rae came in. “Skye”Rae said “Mother, How was you're first day”Skye ask she put the paperwork down on the bed. “Good, How are you feeling”Rae ask “Great, Edward pick me to run Grandmother charity “Skye said “That’s great Skye”Rae said “Thanks, I’m finally get the respect from the Quartermaine that I want”Skye said “Yes”Rae said Skye phone rang. “I have to take this”Skye said she went to take the phone call and Rae pick up the paperwork and look at it and put it in her purse as Skye came back in. “Is everything okay”Rae ask “I think so Lorenzo will be late, Do you want to go out to dinner”Skye ask “I would love to”Rae said Skye and Rae left.

At General Hospital~Edward was in a room and Patrick was looking at him. “So how is the cancer”Edward ask “Not good, Have you told you're family yet”Dr Drake ask “No, I want to make sure they are going to be okay first”Edward said “I know but they are going to miss you, They need time to say goodbye”Dr Drake said “I know, Thanks for keeping it a secret”Edward said “You're my patience it’s apart of my job”Dr Drake said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment