Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected surprise ch 47 (Skyelo)

At General Hospital~ Lorenzo and Alan and Monica and Rae and Tracy and Edward and Ned and AJ and Jax and Nikolas and Kristina and Molly came in as Emily came by. “Emily, How is Skye”Alan ask “Dr Kelly is looking at Skye. Alexis was hurt to”Emily said “Is our mom okay”Kristina ask “Yes, Alexis just has cuts on her face and legs, You can go see her”Emily said “So Alexis is find but Skye isn’t”Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo, We don’t know anything” Rae said “If anything happens to Skye and our children it’s on both you're heads”Lorenzo said as Tea and Blair came in. “Skye is going to be fine, She has to”AJ said as Dr Kelly came by, “Dr Kelly, How is Skye and the twins”Lorenzo ask “Skye is unconscious and I think it’s best if we deliver the twins now”Dr Kelly said “It’s too soon, Skye is only six months along”Lorenzo said “I know but if I don’t take the twins now, They will die, It’s you're call Lorenzo”Dr Kelly said Lorenzo was upset. “Can I see Skye first”Lorenzo ask “I’m sorry but if we do this we need to do it now”Dr Kelly said “Alright, Go ahead, Just save both Skye and the twins”Lorenzo said “I will do my best”Dr Kelly said and left. “Lorenzo, Dr Kelly is a great doctor, Skye and the children will be in a good hands”Alan said “I hope so”Lorenzo said

Alexis room~ Alexis was in the bed when Kristina and Molly came in. “Mother, We our glad you're okay”Kristina said “Me too, Was anyone hurt”Alexis ask “Yes, Skye was”Molly said “No, Is Skye okay”Alexis ask “They have to take the twins out early, Mother were you driving”Kristina ask “Yes”Alexis said “Did you hit Skye”Molly ask as Lorenzo came in. “Lorenzo, I hope Skye and the twins are fine”Alexis said “They better be, Did you hit Skye “Lorenzo ask “I was driving fast and I don’t remember I do hope Skye and her children our fine”Alexis said “Me too, I do hope you didn’t hit Skye car, Or I will deal with you”Lorenzo said and left. “Mother, Do you remember anything”Kristina ask “All I remember is I was so upset about the way it when down and I got into my car and drove to clear my head”Alexis said “This isn’t good”Kristina said “No It isn’t”Alexis said

At the Car scene~Mac and Ric were looking at Alexis and Skye car, “So did Alexis hit Skye car”Ric ask “It looks like”Mac said as Jax came by, “Did you find out anything”Jax ask “Jax this is police business”Mac said “We both know that if Alexis did hit Skye car, Lorenzo will come after her”Jax said “I’m doing my job”Mac said “Ric, Alexis is the mother of you're daughter”Jax said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment