Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 44 (Skyelo)~

 “The real Kristina Cassadine”

AT Skye’s hotel~ Skye and Lorenzo were their , Skye was making sure everything was perfect, Talking to the staff when she look at her watch, “It’s time to open the doors”Skye said Skye unlock the door as Alexis and Jax and Alan and Monica and AJ and Tracy and Ned and Edward and Michael and Kristina and Luke and Bobbie and Mac and Felicia and Rae and Kate came in. “Welcome to my hotel Skye’s, I hope you enjoy it”Skye said “Well Skye, This place is nice, Better then when Carly decorate it”Tracy said “Thank you, Tracy”Skye said “Skye this hotel looks great”Alan said “Thanks Dad, Everyone help yourself to a drink”Skye said she put her hand on her stomach, “Skye, Are you okay”Lorenzo ask “Yes I’m fine”Skye said as a woman behind them came by. “Lorenzo”The woman said Lorenzo turn her and look at her. “Tea”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo”Tea said “I’m glad you're here, I want you to meet my fiance, And mother of my children, Skye Quartermaine, Skye this is my sister Tea”Lorenzo said “Nice to meet you, I’m glad you came”Skye said “Thank you It’s nice to meet you to”Tea said “Looks like we our both having a baby”Skye said “Yes”Tea said “Where you're husband”Lorenzo ask “Dead, My husband twin brother murder him”Tea said “I’m sorry, I hope he pays”Lorenzo said “He didn’t, Todd go away”Tea said “Todd Manning”Skye ask “Yes, Do you know him”Tea ask “Unfortunately I do, And his crazy wife Blair”Skye said as Blair came by, “Sorry, I’m late”Blair said “Blair, Why are you here”Skye ask “Skye Chandler”Blair said “It’s Quartermaine and this is my hotel so again why are you here”Skye ask “I sure of know this was you're hotel it has you're taste”Blair said “Watch it”Lorenzo said “So this is you're new man , Is he marry to,We both know you like marry man”Blair ask “No, Lorenzo and I will be marry soon”Skye said “Blair is a friend of mine and want a new start too”Tea said “You're both staying “Lorenzo ask “I want to stay, Lorenzo I need my brother”Tea said “I need my sister, I’m glad you're here, But Blair if you ever go after my fiance, I will deal with you”Lorenzo said “Oh Lorenzo”Skye said she like when Lorenzo act powerful, “Look Skye, I can put the past behind us, Mac wasn’t worth it”Blair said “No he wasn’t, I can to, I’m happy with Lorenzo, We our having twin girls”Skye said “Congrats”Blair said “Thank you, I do hope you and Todd are happy”Skye said “No, Todd and I are over, Skye his a keeper Lorenzo”Blair said “I think so too”Skye said “Skye, Let’s go talk to more guest, Tea I’m glad you're here”Lorenzo said “Me too”Tea said they share a hug and Skye and Lorenzo left. “Tea”Blair said “I’m okay, So are you really put the past behind”Tea ask “Yes”Blair said

Skye went on the stage.”I want to make a toast, When I first came to town all I wanted was a family to belong to and to be loved and now I have that with the Quartermaines , I’m glad that I’m a Quartermaine after all and I have a family with Lorenzo and our twins girls, Thank you all for coming I hope you enjoy the hotel”Skye said Alan and Rae share a look and Skye look at them she was about to go talk to them when she was stop by a worker, “We have a problem in the kitchen”The man said Skye left with him. “I hate this, Skye does want to be a Quartermaine so much”Rae said as Lorenzo came by, “You both need to stop share looks, Skye is smart she knows you're both keeping a secret”Lorenzo said “We just hate it”Rae said “I know, I hate it too, Skye and I have always been honest with each other”Lorenzo said as Alexis came by, “I just think it’s time for the truth to come out”Alexis said as Skye came by, “What truth, Alexis what are you talking about with my parents and Lorenzo”Skye ask “Skye, I know we don’t get along in the past but this isn’t to hurt you, You're not a Quartermaine, You're a Cassadine”Alexis said “How dare you say that, I’m a Quartermaine”Skye said and slap Alexis, “No you're not, Do you remember My sister Kristina”Alexis ask “Yes I do”Skye said “It turn out she was a fake, Just someone who wanted Cassadine money, You're a Cassadine”Alexis said “Stop saying it! Skye yelled “ I have proof, Right here”Alexis said she pull out a piece of paper, “This is you're birth certificate It’s right here”Alexis said she show it to Skye, “Daddy, Mother, Is this true”Skye ask as she was crying,

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment