Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected love ch 2 (Skyelo)


At General Hospital~ Rae was sitting on the couch crying when Alan came by and sit by her. “Rae”Alan said “Alan, I’m sorry about all this, I truly wish Skye was ours”Rae said “I wish Skye was our to, Just give time and she will come around”Alan said “I hope so, I was surprise when Skye still want to give Lila , My middle name”Rae said “Yes, That has to be a sign”Alan said “Yes it has to”Rae said as Monica came by. “What is going on”Monica ask “We our just talking about Skye”Rae said “Oh”Monica said “I sure get to work”Rae said and left. “Monica, You don’t have to be jealous”Alan said “I’m not, But Rae wants you back” Monica said “Well I don’t want her back”Alan said and kiss Monica.

At The nursery~ Lorenzo was looking at his daughter's thought the glass. “Alana and Lila Rae, I’m going to be a great Daddy to you, I will spoil you and keep you safe, You're going to have the best life, You're mother and I will give you everything, You will want for nothing, You and you're mother are my heart”Lorenzo said as he was talking, Skye was in her wheelchair and listening to him, “Lorenzo, That’s beautiful”Skye said Lorenzo turn around. “I meant it”Lorenzo said “I know you do, How our the girls”Skye ask “They are perfect”Lorenzo said as Dr Kelly came by. “Dr Kelly, Can we hold our daughters yet”Skye ask “I’m sorry not yet, But Skye you can go home”Dr Kelly said “Alright, How are the twins”Skye ask “The girls are doing great so far, They lungs are still not all the way develop yet, That’s why they have to stay here and you can’t hold them yet”Dr Kelly said “But in time their lungs will develop right”Lorenzo ask “Yes”Dr Kelly said “Good, I can’t lose my daughters”Skye said “Let’s get you ready to go home”Lorenzo said he push the wheelchair.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment