Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 32 (Skyelo)

At Pine Valley~ At Adam house~ Brook and Hailee and Colby and Adam Jr and Rae and JR and Stuart and Scotty were downstairs having coffee, “So now we just have the willing reading tomorrow”Colby said “Yes tomorrow at ten”JR said “Yes”Brook said “Brook, We been talking Colby and I,This house is yours, You stay here with Dad the most”JR said “Oh JR, I do love this house but I’m not kick out any of you , We our still a family”Brook said “Thank you”JR said “You're welcome, Adam love when this house was full of family”Brook said “Yes he did”Hailee said “Yes”Brook said “Do you know where Skye is”Rae ask “I think Skye went upstairs”Hailee said

At Adam room~Skye came into the room and look at the bed and touch the sheets and turn to look at the box that Adam told her about and pick it up. “What is in this box Adam”Skye ask she open it and pull out some of her childhood memories. A picture of her as a baby and a old toy and a piece of paper . Skye pull out the paper and was about to read it when Rae came in. “Skye, Are you okay”Rae ask “Adam left me this box, It’s all memories of my childhood, I didn’t know Adam keep it”Skye said “Me either”Rae said Skye put the piece of paper in the box. “Skye”Rae said “I don’t feel well”Skye said and give Rae the box and ran into the bathroom and throw up. Rae put the box down and went into the bathroom and pull Skye hair back. “Skye, I think we sure take you to the hospital”Rae said “I will be fine”Skye said she was finish and flush the toilet and stood up and wash her face. “Skye, Lorenzo would be upset with me if anything happened to you and the twins on my watch”Rae said “Alright”Skye said Skye and Rae went downstairs. “Skye, Are you okay”Brook ask “No, I need to go to the hospital”Skye said “Is it the baby”Brook ask “Yes, I have what is called Hyperemesis Gravidarum, It’s beyond morning sickness and I just throw up and mother thinks I sure be look at”Skye said “You don’t want to risk the baby Skye”Hailee said “I know”Skye said they left.

At Port Charles~The Pier ~Michael and AJ were their. “So Son this is where we will put the restaurant and I was thinking maybe a hotel too, They're a lot we can do here”AJ said “Yes, We could put some shopping store in the name of Great-Grandmother”Michael said “I like that, Great-Grandmother love you”AJ said “I wish I know her, AJ to get to know you , I want to let the past go with what happened when I was a little boy, Sonny and Carly are gone it’s time we let it go”Michael said “Alright, I can let it for you son”AJ said “Thanks”Michael said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment