Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 46 (Skyelo)



At Skye’s hotel~ Lorenzo keep trying to call Skye who didn’t pick up her phone as Tea came by. “Lorenzo”Tea said “Skye not pick up, I didn’t want to lie to Skye, We have always been honest with each other but I want to keep Skye stress free with the pregnancy”Lorenzo said “You were take care of you're family”Tea said “Yes I was, Skye and I were just friends who support each other and then fall in love”Lorenzo said “I'm glad you're happy”Tea said “I can take care of Todd if you want”Lorenzo said “Thank you but I don’t want you to go to jail for Todd Manning”Tea said “I will not”Lorenzo said “You still have connection with the CIA don’t you”Tea ask “Yes”Lorenzo said as AJ came by. “Lorenzo, Have you heard from Skye”AJ ask “No, She not pick up”Lorenzo said “This isn’t good”AJ said “Maybe Skye just needs to cool down”Tea said “Skye a recovery alcohol, This isn’t good”AJ said “Skye not going to drink, She a mother”Tea said “Tea right”Lorenzo said

At General Hospital~ Emily was on duty when Skye and Alexis came in on stretcher. “Dr Quartermaine”The man said “Take one to room 12 and Get Dr Kelly, It’s going to be okay”Emily said to both of them and called Alan.

At Skye’s hotel~Alan was worry about Skye. “I wish Alexis didn’t say anything”Alan said “I know but now it’s out and we can deal with it”Monica said Alan phone rang , “Alan Quartermaine , Oh no, Thanks Emily”Alan said and hang up as Lorenzo came by, “It’s Skye isn’t it”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Skye and Alexis were in a car crash, Their at the hospital”Alan said “Let’s go”Lorenzo said they left.

At General Hospital~ Dr Kelly was looking at Skye who was unconscious, “Oh no this isn’t good”Dr Kelly said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment