Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 45 (Skyelo) ~

~ “The real Kristina Cassadine”

At Skye’s hotel~ Skye was just asking Rae and Alan about Alexis claim that Skye was a Cassadine. “Skye, You know how much pain I went thought looking for my child, I lose a lot of money and I look all over Pine Valley and Llanview then I found you and We did butt heads and I found the bible that say you were mine daughter “Rae said “Yes I do”Skye said “After I came back to town and Tracy calm you were not a Quartermaine I found out you were not mine at all, My baby did die, But I didn’t want to deal with it, So I keep the lie that you were mine daughter, and now we our close and you're having twins , I want to be a part of you're life”Rae said “So you know all this time”Skye ask “Yes”Rae said “Alan, When did you know”Skye ask “That day I told you the DNA test was switch I just didn’t want to lose you Skye and all our work we put in our relationship, So I went along with the secret , I love you Skye and you will always be a Quartermaine”Alan said “So that’s what you and Rae have been whispers about”Skye ask “Yes”Alan said Skye turn to Lorenzo, “Did you know”Skye ask “Yes, I didn’t want you to find out, You can’t get stress for our babies sake, I love you Skye, I don’t care what you're last name is”Lorenzo said “I can’t believe you all lie to me”Skye said “Skye”Lorenzo said “Don’t”Skye said as AJ came by. “Skye”AJ said “I guess we our not brother and sister anymore”Skye said “Skye we our still and always will be brother and sister, I don’t give a damn what DNA says”AJ said “Oh AJ”Skye said “Skye, I know this is a long to deal with but I want to know you as my sister”Alexis said “How did my adoptive mother Althea get me “Skye ask “After our mother was murdered by Helena , You went to an adoption agency and I was raise with the Cassadine, But I was told I was a cousin because I was a love child of Mikkos “Alexis said “I’m sure you're not happy about this”Skye said “I’m anger, That woman Kristina lied to me about being my sister and I loved and grieved for her when she was murdered but she fool me”Alexis said “Is that why you give me the faberge egg”Skye ask “Yes, All Cassadine have one”Alexis said “I can’t believe this”Skye said “Skye , You're still and always will be a Quartermaine”Edward said “Tracy, I bet you're loving this”Skye said “No I’m not, Because my brother is hurting”Tracy said “Skye”Lorenzo said “I just need to be alone right now, Don’t worry I will not drink”Skye said and left. “You just could not keep you're mouth shut could you”Lorenzo ask “The truth was going to come out soon”Alexis said and left.
“What a night”Tea said “Yea, I hope Skye okay”Blair said “You meant it”Tea ask “Yes, I know what it’s like not being raise by you're family, I was in and out of foster homes all my life”Blair said

Skye got into her car and start to drive as she was crying

Alexis got into her car and start to drive

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment