Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 39 (Skyelo)~


“Romance in the air”

At Skye/Lorenzo~Skye was sleeping on the couch cover with a blanket when Lorenzo came and fix the blanket that fell on her and it wake Skye up. “Sorry”Lorenzo said “It’s okay, I’m glad you wake me up., I was so worry about you, Lorenzo I know this is you're lifestyle and I accept it but it’s hard not to worry about you, That when you walk out that door you may not come back and I will be a single mother”Skye said “I’m sorry you were worry but I’m fine”Lorenzo said “You're not untouchable “Skye said “No , But I’m smart, I know how to stay safe and keep our family safe”Lorenzo said “I hope you do always come back I love you Lorenzo, I let Jax go so I can love you completely you're my heart”Skye said “You're mine completely, Sophia and Carly I have let go”Lorenzo said “Good, Lorenzo, We can still make love it will not hurt the twins”Skye said “You're not to tired”Lorenzo ask “No”Skye said Lorenzo carry Skye upstair and carry her to their room and lay her on the bed while they made love.

At The Quartermaine~Alan was in the den looking at a picture of Edward and Lila when Monica came in. “Alan, Are you okay”Monica ask “Something is going on with my father, He want to let me know how proud he is of me and his being so nice to Skye and AJ”Alan said “Do you think Edward is sick”Monica ask “Yes I do and I will find out tomorrow at the hospital”Alan said “Maybe, Edward doesn’t want you to know , Maybe Edward wants to make peace”Monica said “Maybe but I can’t let my father die, I have to save him”Alan said “I know you do”Monica said they share a kiss. “Do you want to go upstairs”Monica ask “Sure”Alan said they went upstairs and Alan lay Monica on the bed and they made love.

ON the Pier~AJ was showing Kate where the new restaurant would be., “I think this is a good spot for your restaurant”Kate said “Thanks, I would love for you to help me with it”AJ said “I would love to”Kate said “Do you know much about me”AJ ask “No, I haven’t been in town long”Kate said “Everyone thought I was dead for a long time, And this is my second chance with my son”AJ said “I do hope you get a second chance, Everyone sure have one”Kate said “Thank you”AJ said “You're welcome, I had one, I chance who I’m to become the person I’m today and I don’t regret it, I had to turn my back on my family but I need a better life”Kate said “Their nothing wrong with that”AJ said “No”Kate said they share kiss. “Let’s take this slow”Kate said “Sound good”AJ said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment