Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 34 (Skyelo)~

“Leaving Pine Valley’’

At Pine Valley Hospital~ The next day~Skye was being look at by Angie, “You're all set to go”Angie said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Skye be happy”Angie said “Thank you”Skye said Angie left as Brook came in with a bag. “Skye, I have the things that Adam left you”Brook said “Thank you Brook”Skye said “You're welcome, You're always welcome in the family and the twins”Brook said “Thank you, Brook will you be okay”Skye ask “Yes I’m strong”Brook said “You're one of the strongest woman I know, I still and will always remember Laura”Skye said she took Brook hand. “My daughter love you to”Brook said “She was the best little girl ever”Skye said “Yes she was, Skye it meant a lot to Adam that you came to town and made peace with him. Adam love you”Brook said “I love him to, When I thought I was his daughter I thought the reason we didn’t get along it because we were alike”Skye said “You are alike in away, You both love you're family with all you're heart”Brook said “Yes we do”Skye said Hailee and Jr and Stuart came in. “We just came to say goodbye, Skye don’t be a stranger I want to meet this man who you are in love with”Stuart said “Lorenzo, His a good man”Skye said “What does he do”JR ask “He make a good living, His rich and powerful and love me”Skye said “That’s good”Stuart said “Yes, I will sent you the wedding invitation”Skye said “Good”Brook said “Skye, Thanks for coming”JR said “JR, Stay clean”Skye said “I will”JR said “Yes we all will”Hailee said “Hailee, Thanks for bring me the doll house”Skye said “You're welcome”Hailee said Skye and Rae left.

At Port Charles~At ELQ~AJ and Michael and Edward were having a meeting. “We were thinking on the pier we would add a shopping center too”Michael said “I like that, Shopping and a restaurant “Edward said “Yes, and maybe add a hotel”Michael said “This is a good idea, We will do something good with Lila name”Edward said “Yes we will”AJ said “We have a lot of work to do but I know both of you can do this”Edward said “Thank you for believe in me”AJ said “Just don’t blow it”Edward said and left. “Dad”Michael said “I’m okay, I can handle him”AJ said “Yes you can”Michael said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was on the phone . “Yes, I’m calling for a patient, Skye Quartermaine, I’m her fiance, I have a right to know how my fiance is and the twins”Lorenzo said as Skye and Rae came in.. “Never mind”Lorenzo said he hang up the phone, “Skye , You're okay”Lorenzo said “Yes, I’m fine , Just morning sickness that’s it”Skye said “Good, Have you had breakfast”Lorenzo ask “Yes, Lorenzo it’s okay”Skye said she touch Lorenzo face and Lorenzo took her hand and kiss it. “I was just so worry about you and our twins”Lorenzo said “I was worry too but I’m fine”Skye said Lorenzo took Skye hand and help her sit down. “Skye, I need to get to work”Rae said “Sure mother, Thanks for coming with me”Skye said “You're welcome”Rae said and left. “So did you and Adam make peace”Lorenzo ask “Yes we did, I just can’t believe that Adam is gone, I will miss him , I want to tell our children about him”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said “I ask The rest of the Chandler to come to our wedding”Skye said “That’s great, We need to pick a date”Lorenzo said “I was thinking after the twins are born, Then I will fit great in a dress”Skye said “Sure”Lorenzo said Skye got up. “Skye, Where are you going”Lorenzo ask “I need to go to the hotel to check on things, The reopening is tomorrow”Skye said “Skye, You just got out of the hospital”Lorenzo said “And I will be fine”Skye said “Alright, There's something you need to know, You're brother and Edward outbid me for the pier”Lorenzo said “Are you going after then”Skye ask “No, I let it go because of you”Lorenzo said “Thank you”Skye said “You're welcome, Beside, AJ wants this to open a restaurant with Michael his second chance, I’m getting one with you so AJ sure get one too”Lorenzo said “Yes he sure”Skye said she kiss him. “Skye just be careful”Lorenzo said ‘I will”Skye said and left.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment