Monday, September 19, 2016

Unexpected Surprise ch 33 (Skyelo)

 At Pine Valley hospital~Skye came in with Rae and Hailee and Brook and JR and Colby and Stuart and Adam Jr. “Angie, I need you to look at Skye, She pregnant and has Hyperemesis Gravidarum and throw up a few mins ago”Brook said “Hello Angie”Skye said “Skye, Let’s look at you”Angie said She took Skye to a room and help her sit on the bed, “So I beat you never thought you would see me pregnant”Skye said “True”Angie said “Dr Kelly Lee is my doctor, She say I have Placental abruption, And it’s twins”Skye said “I’m not surprised that you have it Skye, Because of the accident”Angie said “Yes, You were my doctor then, Do you think the twins are okay”Skye ask they did a ultrasound on the twins, “So far the twins are fine, Skye you just have to take it easy and you can have them healthy”Angie said “I keep thinking I don’t deserve it not after all the things I have done in my life”Skye said “Skye, I’m sure you're not person you were then”Angie said “We haven’t seen each other since now, Why would you think that”Skye ask “Because everyone sure have a second chance in life”Angie said “True, I heard Jess is back, I’m happy for the both of you”Skye said “Thanks, I’m sorry about Adam”Angie said “Thank you, Can I go back to Port Charles today”Skye ask “I think it’s best if you stay overnight and go back home in the morning, You didn’t fly did you”Angie ask “No , We drove”Skye said “Good, I don’t think you sure fly till the twins are here, I will get you hook up to a IV”Angie said “Thank you”Skye said Angie left.

Rae and Hailee and Brook and JR and Colby and Stuart and Adam Jr were waiting on news about Skye. “Thank you for let Skye be a part of saying Goodbye to Adam it meant a lot to her”Rae said “Skye family still, No matter what DNA say”Brook said “I was shock when it came out that Skye wasn’t a Chandler, I remember the story Adam told me about Skye, She was a true Chandler that’s for sure”JR said “True”Hailee said Brook look at Rae as Angie came in.”Skye, Okay, I hook her up to a IV but she can’t go home till tomorrow”Angie said “Thank you, Can I see my daughter’ Rae ask “Yes go ahead”Angie said Rae left.”Thank you Angie”Brook said “You're welcome, I’m sorry about Adam, If you need anything”Angie said “Thanks, I know it was coming so I made peace with it but I’m going to miss Adam”Brook said

At Skye room~Skye was in bed hook up to a IV when Rae came in. “Mother, Can I use you're phone , I need to call Lorenzo”Skye said “Sure”Rae said she give Skye her phone and Skye called Lorenzo, “Lorenzo, I had some morning Sickness so I have to stay in the hospital till morning, No I will be okay”Skye said and hang up, “How did Lorenzo take it”Rae ask “Okay, He wanted to come here but I will be fine and the twins”Skye said “Yes you will”Rae said She sit on the bed. “Mother, I been thinking after the twins are born if you want to stay in the house with Lorenzo and I”Skye said “Are you sure”Rae ask “Yes, I need you and my twins need their Grandmother”Skye said “Sure, I would love to, I will get you some ice chips”Rae said and left and lean on the door and cried as Brook came by. “Rae, Is Skye okay”Brook ask “Yes Skye fine”Rae said “Then why are you crying”Brook ask “Skye and I had a long way to go in our relationship and I don’t want to lose it”Rae said “You will not lose it, I have know Skye for a long time, All the things she has done has been because she wanted to be loved”Brook said “Yes and now Skye has it”Rae said “Yes”Brook said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment