Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 30~ “Sweet baby of mine”

At General hospital~ In the hallway~Caprice was talking to Morgan. “Why are you here, if Alistair see you”Caprice said Morgan took Caprice hand and they went into someone office. “I just had to see you and make sure you're okay, Did Alistair hurt you last night”Morgan ask “No but if Alistair fine us I could lose my children”Caprice said “I’m sorry Morgan said “Thanks I’m working on get Alistair out of my life”Caprice said “”Are you talking murder”Morgan ask “Yes I’m”Caprice said “You don’t want to live with that”Morgan said
At Page room~ “Where is Caprice”Alistair ask as Emily came in. “Alistair it’s good to see you here”Emily said “Yes I was telling Page that she not alone in this”Alistair said “No’ Emily said “I need to find my wife”Alistair said he left. “Page why don't you stay with me”Emily ask “Maybe I sure”Page said Alan and Monica came in. “Page I wish I could”Alan said “I know Grandfather”Page said “We will help you get through this”Monica said
In the hallway~ Caprice was there when Alistair came by. “Darling , Where did you go”Alistair ask “I had to make a phone call about the center”Caprice said “Oh”Alistair said Dr Kelly came by. “Is Jasper okay”Skye ask “she was holding Jax hand. “Yes Jasper is fine his rest now”Dr Kelly said “Oh thank god”Skye said “I’m happy for you both”Josslyn said “Me too”Caprice said “Yes I want to be alone with our son”Skye said “Sure we will go”Josslyn said “Yes I’m glad Jasper made it, Come on Darling”Alistair said he took Caprice hand and they left. “I can’t believe I was with that bastard who know my brother was alive”Josslyn said “I know I’m worry about Caprice Jax said “We all are”Skye said
At the Quartermaine hotel~ Daniel was having a drink when Sam came by. “Daniel I’m sorry about your daughter let me help you”Sam said “At first I was not happy that Page was carry my baby I was scare it would cost me Amanda and now I loss the baby! This is all my fault! Daniel yelled “No it’s not, We will find the person who hit Page and I will make sure they pay! Sam said “Thank you”Daniel said

No comments:

Post a Comment