Friday, July 1, 2016

Forever mine part 1 ch 31- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Caprice/Alistair~ They came in. “I’m going to hug our girls”Caprice said “I’ll go with you thank you for making me go see Page”Alistair said “Your welcome”Caprice said they went into their daughter's room. “Oh I’m glad there heath”Caprice said “Me too but it could all be gone in a blink of an eye”Alistair said “Stop threat to take the girls away from me! Caprice yelled the teddy bear was on the floor Caprice pick it up and put in in the girls bed and left the room. Alistair phone rang. “Yes this is, No I understand”Alistair said
Alistair/Caprice bedroom~Caprice was laying in bed when Alistair came in and lay on top of Caprice. “Alistair I’m not in the mood”Caprice said “The board call me just now they are giving everything to Stavors so darling we lose everything! “The Money! This house! Are you happy! You sure of just keep your mouth shut! Alistair yelled “ It’s not my fault! I didn’t lie to you about it”Caprice yelled “True you wanted to hurt me like I hurt you! We are alike that way we our great together I love you Princess”Alistair said “I’m not like you! Caprice said “I miss my princess, Please I need to be close to you”Alistair said he kiss Caprice. “Fine”Caprice said Alistair took off her PJ and made love to Caprice as she just lay there.
At Josslyn/William~ “Mother how is Jasper”MJ ask “Your uncle Jasper made it”Josslyn said “That’s great”MJ said “Yes, Where is William”Josslyn ask “At the office”MJ said
Adam Jr office~ “William was there. “You're right I can’t do this”William said “You love Josslyn right”Adam Jr ask “Yes”William said “Then that all that matters Adam Jr said

No comments:

Post a Comment