Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 29- “Sweet baby of mine”

At The Cassadine office~ Alistair came in to fine Stavros in his office. “What are you doing here”Stavros ask “I still work here”Alistair said “No! You don’t you're not my grandson! Stavros said “That part I’m happy about but this empire is mine! I suggest you leave town you're not getting the company or my wife no one is! Alistair yelled Caprice came in. “Caprice why are you here”Alistair ask “I hope you leave Alistair soon I can treat you better then him”Stavros said he touch Caprice face. “Don’t touch me”Caprice yelled “Leave my wife alone! This time I will make sure you never come back! Alistair yelled Stavors left. “Darling are you okay”Alistair ask “Yes, Anyway the reason I’m here is Page loses her baby her daughter heart is being donate to my brother”Caprice said “Wow! Alistair said “Yes your sister needs you, Alistair I know your scare about loss the empire but it’s not important then family”Caprice said “You're right I need to be there for Page”Alistair said “Yes Caprice said Alistair took Caprice hand and they left.
At General hospital~ “Daniel I’m sorry , Can I do anything”Amanda ask “I need to be alone right now”Daniel said and left. Sam came in. “Sam thank you for coming our son needs you, Page loss the baby”Skye said “No”Sam said they share a hug as Blair and Tea came by. “You better watch Skye she will steal your man”Blair said “I will not let her”Tea said Blair and Tea came by Skye and Sam. “What is going on”Tea ask “Our son just lost his daughter “Sam said “No I’m sorry”Tea said “Me to”Blair said “Thanks Our granddaughter Lila heart will live in my son”Skye said “Wow that is sad”Tea said “Yes I sure go fine Jax Skye said “Yes you sure be with your husband”Blair said Skye left.

Jax was in the hallway when Alexis came by. “Jax are you okay? How is Jasper Jr”Alexis ask “There doing the surgery now a baby had to die to save my son”Jax said “Yes it’s sad”Alexis said as Skye came by. “Any news”Jax ask “Not yet”Skye said
At Page room~ Caprice and Alistair came in. “Page I’m sorry”Alistair said “My baby is gone! Page yelled Alistair hug his sister. Caprice look at the window and saw Morgan in the hallway she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment