Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 36- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Lorenzo~ Caprice came in. “Caprice what can I do for you” Lorenzo ask “Are you alone”Caprice ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “I’m having doubts about our plan”Caprice said “You really need to think about this you can’t take it back”Lorenzo said “I know”Caprice said “Here a phone I want you to text me your answers this phone “Lorenzo said “I will”Caprice said “Why are you having doubts”Lorenzo ask “Alistair was so sweet today like when we were dating and the children”Caprice said “He's just playing you”Lorenzo said “I need to be alone”Caprice said she left as Blair came in. “Why was Caprice here”Blair ask “Just for a visit I’m glad you're here”Lorenzo said “Me to”Blair said they share a kiss.

At Skye/Jax~ Skye and Jax came in. “It’s nice to be home”Jax said “Yes it is”Skye said “How did it go with Daniel”Jax ask “I found him drinking I’m scare for my son”Skye said “We will be there for him”Jax said “Yes we will”Skye said

At the Quartermaine~ Alan was in the den when Ric came in. “Alan I have your divorce paper it’s finale”Ric said “I guess it is”Alan said “Are you okay”Ric ask “I will be”Alan said Ric left.

At Monica~ Alexis came in she was holding the papers. “It’s finale now isn’t it”Monica ask “Yes our you okay”Alexis ask “I will be”Monica said Alexis left.

At Stefan~ Alistair was there. “I wish you told me about this right away when you found out that Nikolas was yours” I could've made sure the company stay with me! Alistair yelled “That’s why I told Caprice not to tell you”Stefan said “Don’t blame this on my wife! Alistair yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment