Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 35- “Be careful what you wish for”


At Caprice/Alistair~ They were laying on the floor in each other arms. “I sure get ready I need to go”Alistair said “Me too”Caprice said she put on her dress and Alistair zip her up there was a knock on the door and one of the girls start to cry. “I will go check on the girls”Caprice said she went upstairs. Alistair open the door it was Stavros, “Stavros why are you here”Alistair said “This house is mine, You need to leave soon”Stavros said “You don’t really want this house or the empire that not what you really want”Alistair said “I will give it all to you but I want one thing in return”Stavros said “My wife”Alistair ask “Yes I want one night with Caprice” Stavros said as Caprice came down. “Caprice”Stavros said “Stavros”Caprice said she hid behind Alistair. “Let me tell you something you bastard! I will not let you neither my wife you can have it all but you will never have my wife now leave! Alistair yelled “You're making a mistake! Stavros yelled and left. Caprice was all shaken up.”Come on Darling sit down and have some tea”Alistair said she sit down and Alistair pour her some tea. “He wanted one night”Caprice ask “Yes but I will not let him neither you I don’t love the empire that much I love you more”Alistair said he touch her hair and Caprice had some tea. “Thank you”Caprice said “I need to go meet Stefan I will make sure Stavros leave you alone I promise”Alistair said “I will be fine, I have errands to run”Caprice said “Are you sure”Alistair ask “Yes”Caprice said

At Daniel/Amanda~ Daniel came in. “I thought you were at work”Amanda said “I left early and went out for a drink”Daniel said “Did you drive”Amanda ask “No”Daniel said “Oh I’m glad , You need to open up to me”Amanda said “I had a drink because I miss my daughter and I’m scare of being a father to our baby”Daniel said “I’m scare to”Amanda said

At Page~ Emily took Page home. “I still think you sure stay in the hospital longer”Emily said “Mother I’m fine I was going crazy in the hospital room”Page said there was a baby blanket on the table Page pick it up and smell it. “Page Do you want to get ruin of the baby thing”Emily ask “Not yet I just want to be alone”Page said “I don’t think that’s a good idea Emily said There was a knock on the door it was Lucky. “Page I’m sorry about your baby I’m here to question you about the car accident Lucky said “I was driving and a car came out from nowhere and hit me”Page said “Do you remember the color”Lucky ask “Yes it was blue”Page said “Thank you Page again I’m sorry and we will find the person”Lucky said “Thank you”Page said .

No comments:

Post a Comment