Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 37- “Be careful what you wish for”


At the park~ Caprice was thinking about everything when Morgan came by and sit down. “You sure not be here”Caprice said “Its a public place”Morgan said “Oh Morgan I keep wonder if I meet you in the warehouse what would've happened”Caprice said “Me to”Morgan said they share a kiss. “I need to go, I will see you at Josslyn wedding”Caprice said “Yes”Morgan said
At Josslyn/William~ Josslyn was getting her belongs ready for the wedding when William came in. I love you”Josslyn said they share a kiss as Carly came in. “Sorry but William you need to leave it’s bad luck”Carly said “Mother”Josslyn said “No it’s okay”William said and left. “Your wedding is going to be perfect”Carly said “Thanks mother, I hope so”Josslyn said
At Caprice/Alistair~Caprice came in and look around the house and remember all the things that happened in this house .Alistair burn the love letters and making her watch. Caprice went upstairs and into their bedroom and remember the necklace and What Alistair did to Morgan and What Lorenzo told her. “His playing you”Lorenzo said “Caprice! Alistair yelled “Yes Dear”Caprice said “I been calling you, Are you okay, Are you jump because of Stavros “ You don’t have to worry about him I promise you”Alistair said he touch Caprice. “I know”Caprice said “I will always take care of you”Alistair said “I’m tired I’m going to bed tomorrow is Josslyn wedding”Caprice said “Sure I will be in my home office”Alistair said he left.
At the Police station Lucky was looking at Page case when Liz came in. “Lucky do you know anything about Page case”Liz ask “No I’m looking into it”Lucky said “good I hope you find the person”Liz said “Me too, Page and Emily have been thought enough”Lucky said “Yes”Liz said

No comments:

Post a Comment