Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 38- “Be careful what you wish for”


The next day~At St Angels- Josslyn and William wedding.
Josslyn room- Josslyn was getting ready with Bobbie and Carly and Kristina on her room. “You look wonderful”Kristina said “Thank you”Josslyn said “Yes you do this is going to be a perfect day and we have Morgan with us”Carly said “Yes”Bobbie said 


inside~ The church~ Alistair came in with Caprice on his arms they ran into Lorenzo and Blair. “Why are you two here”Alistair ask “I’m friends with Carly, I hope you both come to my club opening tomorrow”Blair said “Yes we will”Caprice said William came by. “Caprice it’s good to see you I’m surprise you agree to be Josslyn bridesmaid”William said “You better make my sister happy”Caprice aid “I know how to make a women happy you know that”William said “You bastard”Alistair said “Not today”Caprice said Alistair went to make a phone call and William went to check on things. “Are you okay”Blair ask “Yes just typical Bridesmaid once sleep with the groom story . I need to talk to Josslyn”Caprice said “This is going to be a fun wedding”Blair said “I’m sure it will be”Lorenzo said Skye and Jax came in. “Skye I’m glad your son is better I’m surprise you're here”Lorenzo said “Josslyn is my step daughter I’m here for her beside Jasper Jr is fine”Skye said “Yes that’s great news”Blair said “You better behave”Jax said “I will”Lorenzo said

Josslyn room~ Caprice came in. “Josslyn Do you need anything”Caprice ask “No thanks”Josslyn said “I’m happy for you I hope you and William will be happy”Caprice said “Thanks, What about you”Josslyn said “I will be fine”Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment