Friday, July 1, 2016

Forever mine part 1 ch 39- “Be careful what you wish for”




At St. Angels~ Morgan ran into Alistair. “Oh Morgan I wish you would've stay in Greece and you will wish that too when I’m done with you” Does it probably you that I been with Caprice made times and you never did”Alistair said “You don’t love her like I do, You never will”Morgan said Caprice came by. “Both of you stop this wedding is about to start soon”Caprice said “Sorry Darling”Alistair said “Yes you're right it’s my sister day”Morgan said

Josslyn room~ Jax came in. “Oh Josslyn I’m so glad I’m here to walk you down”Jax said “Me too I love you”Josslyn said “I love you to”Jax said

inside the church~ William was wait for Josslyn with Adam Jr. Kristina and Bella and Caprice walk down then Josslyn and Jax walk down. “Who give this woman away”The father ask “I do”Jax said he sit down. “Josslyn and William have wrote their own vows”the father said “Oh William I wasn’t sure if I would find love again but then we work together and we got close I love and working with you on my father company was great”Josslyn said “I never thought I would find someone to spend the rest of my life with I been a player till I meet you I love you and MJ I hope we can have a child together”William said “Does anyone object”The father ask No one say anything. “Do you take this woman as your wife”The father ask “Yes I Do”William said “Do you take this man as your husband”The father ask “Yes I do”Josslyn said they share a kiss.

At the police station~ Lucky was talking to a witness about Page car accident. “It was a woman”The witness said “Are you sure”Lucky ask “Yes”The witness said

No comments:

Post a Comment