Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 40- “Be careful what you wish for”




At the Quartermaine Hotel~ the wedding reception
“Page I’m glad you're here , I’m sorry about the baby””Carly said “Thank you”Page said she left as Alistair came by Carly. “You’re so lucky that tonight is my daughter wedding or I will destroy you right now”Carly said “No you will not , I’m untouchable “Alistair said “No one is soon you will lose your wife”Carly said “No I will not”Alistair said
“Daniel are you okay”Skye ask “So far it’s been a nice day”Daniel said Josslyn and William came in. “Here is to the happy couple share their first dance as husband and wife”The band member said Josslyn and William share a dance.

Outside~ Skye was outside thinking when Alistair came by. “So when are you going to tell Caprice your part in helping us get together and get Morgan out of Caprice life”Alistair said as Caprice came out. “Mother what did you do”Caprice ask as Jax and Morgan came out. “Before you date Alistair he came to tell me that he was into you and even though you were dating Morgan I agree to help Alistair he could keep you safe I don’t want you with Sonny and Carly son. “So the night you were suppose to meet Morgan I told Alistair you could be found at Kelly’s “Skye said “You know about the meeting”Caprice ask “Yes”Skye said “And you remember we talk for a while at Kelly’s “Alistair said “Yes if you didn’t stop me I would've meet Morgan you both play with my life! Caprice yelled “It was out of love”Skye said “Yes your mother love you”Jax said “We know what is best for you Darling”Alistair said he touch Caprice shoulder . “What about-Caprice said she look at Lorenzo who was inside. . “How dare you both mess with our life! Morgan yelled “Morgan let’s not do this now it’s Josslyn wedding beside we can’t change it “Caprice said “Darling you're right , Let’s go share a dance”Alistair said they went inside.

inside~ Carly and Jax were talking to William. “You better treat my daughter right” Carly said “Yes you better I want at least one of my daughter's happy”Jax said “I will”William said “Daddy Caprice is strong “Josslyn said “Yea”Jax said
Alistair and Caprice share a dance. “It’s been awhile since we dance”Alistair said “Yes it has”Caprice said

No comments:

Post a Comment