Friday, July 1, 2016

Forever mine part 1 ch 41- “Be careful what you wish for”



At the Quartermaine hotel~ Josslyn and William wedding reception
Lucky came in and by Amanda and Daniel. “Amanda Dillon you are under arrest for the car crash that killed Page baby”Lucky said “What you killed my baby! Page yelled “Amanda! Daniel ask “It was a accident I was driving and I did not see Page car”Amanda said “I have a witness that say you hit Page car more than once”Lucky said “That true my brake were not working “Amanda said “Don’t say anything more”Sam said “No it’s fine it was a accident”Amanda said “Then why did you wait till now to confess”Daniel ask “I didn’t want to lose you I’m sorry”, Page I’m sorry about your baby I hate myself that I killed a baby”Amanda said she feel some pain. “Amanda Daniel ask “ Our baby is coming”Amanda said “We need to get Amanda to the hospital”Daniel said “It’s too late”Amanda said “No”Josslyn said “I’m sorry”Amanda said “It’s okay”Josslyn said While everyone was busy with Amanda and Daniel baby Caprice and Morgan went outside. “Caprice what is going on, You have chance where is the women who stood up for herself” What did he do to you”Morgan ask “it’s okay, It will be all over soon”Caprice said “What is your plan”Morgan ask “The less you know the better, I sure go inside before Alistair missing me”Caprice said “Whatever you need I will do it”Morgan said Caprice left and went inside and look at Lorenzo and shake her head as Alistair came by. “Darling do you want go home now”Alistair ask “No I want to make sure the baby is okay”Caprice said “Yes Darling, Are you mad at me”Alistair ask “No Dear, Let’s go get a drink”Caprice said she kiss him.
“Amanda you're almost there just one more push”Bobbie said out came the baby. “Is he okay”Amanda ask “yes your son is fine”Bobbie said “Page”Emily ask “Was it really an accident Uncle Lucky”Page ask a man came by.”Sir I look over the evidence it was a accident”The man said “Thank you”Lucky said “Yes it was Page”Amanda said Page lean down toward Amanda. “I’m sorry it was a mistake” I wish I could fix it for you”Amanda said “I believe you”Page said “Thank you”Amanda said “Daniel took his son and hold him,. “Daniel do you forget me”Amanda ask “I will try, We need to name our son”Daniel said “How about Devin”Amanda ask “No how about Emmett Sky”Daniel ask ” I love it”Amanda said “Oh Daniel Thank you”Skye said “Your welcome mother”Daniel said “Let’s get them to the hospital”Bobbie said

No comments:

Post a Comment