Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 42- “Be careful what you wish for”



At the Quartermaine hotel Josslyn/William wedding reception. “I want to make a toast to my daughter and William I wish you nothing but the best and a life full of happiness but there will be some bad times but you can deal with it together love will get you thought anything”Jax said “Thank you Daddy Josslyn said “I know William for a long time I never seen him like this with anyone before “Adam Jr said “Who is Adam JR”Morgan ask “Caprice didn’t tell you, she left Alistair for him Adam is nothing but a player”Carly said “Really”Morgan ask “Yes”Carly said “He hurt Caprice didn’t he”Morgan ask “I don’t know but you need to move on from her”Carly said “It’s not that easy”Morgan said “Darling let’s go home”Alistair said he help Caprice with her wrap and took her hand and they left.
“Oh Jax I may lose our daughter”Skye said “Caprice will come around”Jax said “I hope so”Skye said

At Alistair/Caprice~ Bedroom~ “Caprice was taking off her earrings. “Alistair did you find us a new house”Caprice ask “I will, Have some brandy with me”Alistair said he had two glass of brandy in his hand. “No thanks”Caprice said “Are you upset with me”Alistair ask “No Dear I understand now I’m going to bed”Caprice said “I’m glad you're not upset with me when I first saw you I know I had to have you and make you mine I love you”Alistair said he touch her hair. “You did it all out of love”Caprice ask “Yes I did, I know I could keep you safe I never dream of Helena and Stavors “Alistair said “I know”Caprice said she went to bed.

At The Quartermaine hotel~ “Josslyn have a great honeymoon”Jane said “Yes”John said “We will”Josslyn said “I will watch over MJ”Morgan said “Thanks I’m so glad you were here today Josslyn said “Me to”Morgan said

No comments:

Post a Comment