Friday, July 1, 2016

“Forever mine part 1 ch 43- “Be careful what you wish for”



At Alistair/Caprice~ “Bedroom~ “Caprice wake up , I have a surprise for you””Alistair said she wake up. Alistair was holding a tray of food. “Breakfast in bed for my princess Alistair said “Thank you”Caprice said “Your welcome, All your favorite,Alistair said “Yea, I need to get up”Caprice said “Why”Alistair ask “I have to use the bathroom”Caprice said she got up. “Caprice your not mad at me”Alistair ask “No I’m not your right we have a great life together”Caprice said “Yes we do”Alistair said she went into the bathroom.
At General Hospital~ Jasper room~ “How is Jasper doing”Jax ask Dr Kelly. “Great and he can go home today But Jasper can’t get sick”Dr Kelly said “We will make sure he doesn’t”Skye said “Yes thank you, let’s take our son home”Jax said

At Amanda room~ “Daniel was there. “Do you forget me”Amanda ask “I wish you told me about the accident’ Why did you lie”Daniel ask “I was scare of lose you that you would think I try to kill Page baby when I didn’t”Amanda said “I believe you”Daniel said “I wish I could fix it”Amanda said “There is one way we can fix it”Daniel said “How”Amanda ask “I could let Page have more of my sperm”Daniel said “Daniel there has to be another way”Amanda said “You don’t like that I had another baby with Page”Daniel ask “No I didn’t I’m sorry”Amanda said “I don’t know if we can work this out but I will be in my son life”Daniel said “I want that to”Amanda said
The nursery room~ Skye and Sam were there looking at there grandson. “Can you believe we have a grandson”Sam ask “No I can’t believe I’m a grandmother again, Our son will be a great father”Skye said “Yes’Sam said

No comments:

Post a Comment